Social Tea Drinkers

Most coffee drinkers aren’t even drinking coffee. They’re drinking a shot of espresso mixed with a pint of flavored cream and ton of sugar. That ain’t coffee, that’s dessert. Quality coffee is best drunk black.

Which is the one that makes you tired?
I was wrong it’s actually hot cocoa. <Grimes01>

It does put you to sleep though.

Most coffee drinkers aren’t even drinking coffee. They’re drinking a shot of espresso mixed with a pint of flavored cream and ton of sugar. That ain’t coffee, that’s dessert. Quality coffee is best drunk black.
Yeah i am always amazed at stuff like that. Find a coffee thread a one third of the posts will be like "my favourite is Starbuck's maracuja frapucino with extra cranberry in gender neutral coconut milk, it's the best coffee /thread".

Yeah sure you drink coffee, lol.

I like southern sweet tea I've come to learn. I don't drink it all that often though. There is a jug of it in my pantry I noticed last night that I problem should start drinking soon though.

Like my grandpa used to say to the Denny's waitress.

I like my coffee like I like my women...

Coffee drinker who has recently been trying tea.

I like Green rea, blueberry tea, raspberry tea, etc but can't do earl grey type teas.

Largely it's an attempt to reduce beer consumption so I have one when I get home from work.

I find the little sit and a drink when I get home is the important piece, what the drink is is less important so might as well have something healthier.

I drink black tea, all day, every day
Had to quit coffee because of my acid reflux
So black tea it is, no sugar, drop of milk

I don’t drink any of the fancy or fruity teas tho

Anyone drink tea regularly? When I had an office job I would drink it daily. Last night I had chamomile and it put me to sleep.
Anyone drink tea at night to help wind down?
This. Every morning @ work & before bed. With a touch of honey added, it works great for a sore throat or upset stomach. The fact it's delicious is a bonus.

Back