Opinion Ted "Cancun" Cruz plans to have Biden Impeached - "whether it's justified or not."

But it was also supported by some Republicans. And even some who didn't support it, strongly condemned Trump over it. Like McConnel. I'm sure people will try to "Not A True Scotsman" with him, but he's one of the most powerful and influential Republicans there is. Not exactly an outlier, and certainly not a leftist.

"There is no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the event of that day...No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president...The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things."

And he was so committed to holding Trump accountable for the scariest event ever recorded in American history that...he voted to acquit.

He said some things in the heat of the moment, because he wrongly predicted which way the winds were gonna blow. It is amusing at how so many leftists think that McConnel is literally the devil, but are oh' so eager to cite his words immediately after an event that he thought was gonna give him his influence over the Republican party back, and try to sell them as anything but a poor political maneuver.

No one should ever take Cruz seriously after he left his state citizens out in the cold on Texas while vacationing in Mexico with family. When he was called out on it he blames it on his kids and took his butt back to Texas.

We also can't forget that he campaign for Trump after Trump had said he wife was ugly. Yet you campaign for him.. that's low for a man to do period.
I can think of few people more willing to completely trade away their dignity just to maintain a proximity to "power." Maybe Rudy Giuliani?

But it was also supported by some Republicans. And even some who didn't support it, strongly condemned Trump over it. Like McConnel. I'm sure people will try to "Not A True Scotsman" with him, but he's one of the most powerful and influential Republicans there is. Not exactly an outlier, and certainly not a leftist.

"There is no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the event of that day...No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president...The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things."

Cool opinions. You would have zero grounds to complain if Biden gets impeached.

Should probably have him committed, then impeached..

Wow. That does change my view. TS should add this to the OP, but I doubt he will.
You want me to add tweets that say what's already in the OP to the OP?
I remember back around 2015 or so, when Ted was really rising on the political scene, you often heard people mention that this guy was a master debater. According to his former college roommate he's a serious masturbator, but I never saw evidence of these supposedly great debate skills.

I saw the man get obliterated on the debate stage by, of all people, Trump. When Ted started bitching about "NY values" and Trump started talking about all the great moments in NY after 9/11, leaving Ted desperately clapping his hands and nodding his head in damage control mode.

Cruz also seems to have a serious problem with saying the quiet part out loud. His opinion piece for the WSJ is one of the most remarkable political writings I've ever come across. He openly admits Republicans like him take money from corporations to overlook corruption that hurts America and Americans, but declares those days are over because...the companies are now woke. Announcing you're no longer going to take bribes is not exactly the brave stance you think it is, Lyin' Ted:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/your-woke-money-is-no-good-here-11619649421

Now he's just claimed on his podcast that if the GOP regains control, he predicts they will impeach Biden. OK. He could have just left it at that. Or gone on a diatribe about Hunter's laptop. But he had to add "whether it's justified or not." Why would he do it if it's not justified? Apparently as an act of revenge for Trump being impeached. He's just openly admitting to weaponizing the impeachment process.

A reminder of what he actually thought of the guy he's planning to avenge:

"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you." - Senator Lindsay Graham.

Great source ..

Cue the smooth brains to come in here and say it’s a good idea “ the democrats spent 4 years on mer rusher!”

Not at all. It's a GREAT idea, and the democrats have been abusing their power for far longer than the last four years. The only chance America has to survive is if the GOP punishes the criminal organization known as the Democratic party by imitating their abuses of power.

Not at all. It's a GREAT idea, and the democrats have been abusing their power for far longer than the last four years. The only chance America has to survive is if the GOP punishes the criminal organization known as the Democratic party by imitating their abuses of power.
Democrats are the only ones abusing their power?

Cruz is the biggest bitch in politics I have ever seen.
Donny shits on his wife and Dad. Then Trump steals Falwell Jr’s Presidential support because Trump found out Falwell Jr likes to watch his wife get pounded out by other dudes. All that and Fled Cruz still carries Donny’s water. Ted was a willing participant in the coup on Jan. 6th. I get towing party lines but don’t slurp the balls of a guy who treated you like a human doormat.
Sanders got cucked in 2016 and 2020 by DNC and hes still their biggest cheerleader lol.

I think this is how it is now though. Democrats already saying that if they lose the election(s) its rigged (exactly what Republicans did), Republicans going to try to impeach Biden on some China/Ukraine/Groping/Something if they win. Etc.

This is what it is now.
Considering Republicans are actively trying in broad daylight to suppress the vote and give power over elections to republican state legislatures, it's not unfair to say Republicans are rigging elections.

I can think of few people more willing to completely trade away their dignity just to maintain a proximity to "power." Maybe Rudy Giuliani?

You're probably right but man that was just pathetic what Cruz did. I just don't get how his citizens could vote for that spineless guy to stay in office over and over.

You're probably right but man that was just pathetic what Cruz did. I just don't get how his citizens could vote for that spineless guy to stay in office over and over.

He's only won twice, once before bowing down to Trump and the other he was going against Beta O'Rourke. Not exactly a striking endorsement to barely beat Beta.

Cruz is a senator.

Impeachment happens in the House of Representatives.

Cruz is a senator.

Impeachment happens in the House of Representatives.

FVzsfsU.gif

You want me to add tweets that say what's already in the OP to the OP?
You get the impression he will personally pursue an impeachment when you read your op. The video gives another impression.

You get the impression he will personally pursue an impeachment when you read your op. The video gives another impression.
I wrote, "he predicts they will impeach Biden," a plan he then went on justify, rather poorly. Obviously it had his approval and would have his eventual support. I don't see how you could get the impression the man who voted to overturn our election results would simply be a passive, outside observer in it.

Considering Republicans are actively trying in broad daylight to suppress the vote and give power over elections to republican state legislatures, it's not unfair to say Republicans are rigging elections.

Further considering what you replied to, I think you'd already know my reply to this. Kettle and such.

Back