Teh Chris wins, thoughts on the multiple eyepokes? *** MERGED ***

The guy is completely delusional and dishonest, What a clown.

It was a shitty and unfair outcome, but on the bright side now he thinks he still got it, and he’s making some kind of comeback, so we get to see him get knocked out again.

Give him Poatan next please.

Debacle. Mind you, they make that a no contest like they should have, and the good ol’ boys would have rioted.

Remember Bruce Willis Last Boy Scout film in the beggining ? When NFL playas were so pushed they d literally do ANYTHING to win

This is what UFC became

Ruthless, political, only money oriented madness..

Apparently if you foul with 2 blatant eye pokes and then finish with a 1 2 of eye pokes you can get a decision victory now, what a joke

If you're up 2 rounds in a fight just keep jamming your fingers in someone's eyes and you'll get a decision victory. Absolutely disgrace.

That win is a laughable one and I love me some Weidman.

That midget ref with a big head and a disproportionate muscle mass and overly combed-looking haircut has to go.

Wow, where do they get these refs from?

That should've been a dq win for Bruno.

Yup. The commentators were incredibly biased too. Screw this fight
Bisping was really shitty, and I'm not even picky when it comes to this stuff.

We weren't even 20 seconds into the fight and Bisping was already creating this narrative that the leg break was in Chris' head. Bisping didn't even know which leg Chris had broken, embarrassing stuff.

As unfortunate as all the poking was and as much as I enjoy seeing Teh Chris get murked on the reg, it was good to see him do decent tonight.

He looked super tentative which is still normal, but his confidence started to rise the longer the fight went. I wish he did more with his hands, but this was a good showing considering everything.

I don't mind seeing him fight again. If I'm in his corner, he needs to adopt a grappling heavy strategy going fwd. Use strikes to set up his TDs, then work on the subs. His chin is gone but his ground game is still lethal. He just needs to use it more.

Back