Multiplatform Tekken 8

Story Mode related spoiler:

Jin using Mishima Style in the final battle HOLY FUCK! Wish that was available outside of the story mode.
I watched the story online. I thought that was Kazama because he had the flashback with his mother.

I watched the story online. I thought that was Kazama because he had the flashback with his mother.
Jin shed the Mishima style after Tekken 3 iirc, ever since then he has used the Kazama style.

Jin shed the Mishima style after Tekken 3 iirc, ever since then he has used the Kazama style.
What was the style that Jin used when he pushed away Kazuya’s punch after having they flashback of his mom jun? That’s what I’m confused about, I thought he was talking about that scene

What was the style that Jin used when he pushed away Kazuya’s punch after having they flashback of his mom jun? That’s what I’m confused about, I thought he was talking about that scene
In the final fight scene after falling back to earth Jin first starts using the Mishima style that he had in Tekken 3. Kazuya even comments about it. Then he switches it up and uses some of Jun's techniques before going back to his current style

Yup, Tekken 4 Jin came back way different using the Kazama style, which actually pissed off a lot of fans at the time. Devil Jin in Tekken 5 was their way of bringing back Jin with a Mishima style, but wasn't exactly like Tekken 3 Jin.

Tekken 8 has sold in excess of 2M copies and surpassed publisher expectations, reveals Bandai Namco this week. Respect.

jNtQNv.gif

I watched a Justin Wong video where he showed some of the training/replay options in this game. That shit looks insane! It will tell you, for example, if you block a certain string that ends with a high, that you can duck the last hit in order to punish, and it tells you what move or string to use to punish. And it lets you take control of the replay in order to try it yourself. Are other games doing this? It blew my mind.

I watched a Justin Wong video where he showed some of the training/replay options in this game. That shit looks insane! It will tell you, for example, if you block a certain string that ends with a high, that you can duck the last hit in order to punish, and it tells you what move or string to use to punish. And it lets you take control of the replay in order to try it yourself. Are other games doing this? It blew my mind.

No they are not, tekken has been truly revolutionary in this regard. Its upping the game for fighting games like baldurs gate 3 has for RPG's.

No they are not, tekken has been truly revolutionary in this regard. Its upping the game for fighting games like baldurs gate 3 has for RPG's.

Under Night In-Birth 2 has something similar to that and one of the older Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus did as well. However, they don't tell you what to punish as well as best of all, you don't have to pay for frame date in Tekken this time.

Some great names here like Lil Majin, Cuddlecore, Speedkicks, and Joey Fury. Sonic Fox and Justin Wong are in, but whatever.

Back