Economy Telsa Using Native Land to Break US Law?

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Telsa is building a center on native land to go around the law that says Manufactures of Vehicles have to use a secondary place to sell cars to consumer out here. Telsa sells direct to customers in most states but can't here.

https://www.krqe.com/news/business/tesla-distribution-service-center-set-to-open-on-nambe-pueblo/

But what about taxes and safety regulations. Does that money made there going to the people of that land instead of the US Gov now. Like taxes and such. And who enforces the safety regulations for them there.is OSHA allowed on native land or any other US Government agency.

Telsa is building a center on native land to go around the law that says Manufactures of Vehicles have to use a secondary place to sell cars to consumer out here. Telsa sells direct to customers in most states but can't here.

https://www.krqe.com/news/business/tesla-distribution-service-center-set-to-open-on-nambe-pueblo/

But what about taxes and safety regulations. Does that money made there going to the people of that land instead of the US Gov now. Like taxes and such. And who enforces the safety regulations for them there.is OSHA allowed on native land or any other US Government agency.

OSHA and the Department of Labor has jurisdiction on tribal land. As far as the taxes, I'm not sure. Tesla is getting certain tax breaks for this, but they are most likely getting taxed from the tribal government with this deal. Not sure how it pans out for them. If it's a loss, I respect the spite.

OSHA and the Department of Labor has jurisdiction on tribal land. As far as the taxes, I'm not sure. Tesla is getting certain tax breaks for this, but they are most likely getting taxed from the tribal government with this deal. Not sure how it pans out for them. If it's a loss, I respect the spite.

Depends on if the tribe is confederated or not.

My tribe is confederated and OSHA isn't allowed on the reservation land. They can only show up for workplace fatalities, and thats only if they are asked to show.

And your true retardation is exposed for all to see. I'm sure you're much more intelligent than 2 billionaires.
{<hhh]

When did I say I was smarter than them? I think they’re both dip shits though and wouldn’t mind if either of them stayed in space.

Boot lick some more you dope

Would be hilarious if companies started working with and on reservations to free them from heavy handed governance and in the end everyone wants to live on reservations as they are more "American" or free than the rest of empire...

This is funny the right applauding Tesla for this move yet ripped the 4 billion in subsidies they got from states an government.

Back