Teofimo bout to get #murked by Mason Menard Dec 8

Mason Menard will probably have to get a job at Menard's after this next KO loss.

i watched the fights with teofimo's dad tonight. you will love the interview we did after

Crazy how far Menard has fell off.

I tabbed him to have a 50/50 shot at Loma at one point

He fought a few days ago and got KO'd. I think hes done as a top contender

WTF is going on? Arum said he wanted Dec 11th for Loma vs. Lopez II. First Loma announces Commey for Dec 11th and now Teo has a fight on Dec 8th. What happened to the Kambosos fight?

WTF is going on? Arum said he wanted Dec 11th for Loma vs. Lopez II. First Loma announces Commey for Dec 11th and now Teo has a fight on Dec 8th. What happened to the Kambosos fight?
Post is years old.

Dunno.
Ol Bob most likely wants to make big fights ASAP.
Teo dad & Co I suspect are thinking that he should cash out ASAP and is some kind of world killer.
While Lopez by himself most likely does knows that for him to fight vs Loma was hard task.
Like for Loma I don't think 135 lbs division is easy task, he had struggled vs Campbell and Linares despite he had won these.

Kambosos fight most likely looked for them as good fight.
I don't think that Lopez or Loma fears someone.
Business calculations?

Dunno.
Maybe dad and Bob will push up Lopez to 140 lbs and 147 lbs ASAP.
While I think he needs to get some fights at 135 lbs vs dudes who are enough large for this division before he is moving up.

Dunno.
Ol Bob most likely wants to make big fights ASAP.
Teo dad & Co I suspect are thinking that he should cash out ASAP and is some kind of world killer.
While Lopez by himself most likely does knows that for him to fight vs Loma was hard task.
Like for Loma I don't think 135 lbs division is easy task, he had struggled vs Campbell and Linares despite he had won these.

Kambosos fight most likely looked for them as good fight.
I don't think that Lopez or Loma fears someone.
Business calculations?

Dunno.
Maybe dad and Bob will push up Lopez to 140 lbs and 147 lbs ASAP.
While I think he needs to get some fights at 135 lbs vs dudes who are enough large for this division before he is moving up.

No I read the post title and assumed it was this December. Then someone pointed out it's just someone bumping their own stupid thread from a few years ago.

Back