International Terrorist attack by illegals, who will be to blame?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We all know there are countless people who hate the US. There are so many terrorist organizations thinking on a daily basis on how to hurt this country as badly as possible.

Ok so there are 10 thousand illegals crossing into our border every day. A lot of whom are from African countries and middle eastern countries. Law of averages dictate that a handful from that number has ill will towards America mostly probably because of foreign policy. I'm not talking about criminals, but actual terrorists. If you put yourself on their leaders' shoes, you can come up with a plan to really hurt the country.

They're not stupid and they have money. They will hire terrorists that have no record yet. They will pay the cartels money to get them to the US and execute a terror attack. A betting man would bet on them having a sizable group already here. 10k per day means some of that are terrorists. That means their number is growing.

I am willing to bet that they are already hatching a big terror attack. When that time comes, who will be to blame?

Reactions: N13
In this order:

1) Miami Aliens
2) Trump
3) White Supremacy

systemic racism obviously.
Just seen that bakery in Cali that was a victim of a mob smash and grab that was a family run for decades and got destroyed. They had it coming.

The GOP keeps voting no for money to go and secure our borders so I guess the GOP are responsible

Can you at least learn how to write a coherent sentence?

Are you running the hilly billy racist schtick or something?

The democrats since they don't want to secure the border. The only thing they want money for is to speed up the process.

Keep them busses rolling.

Someone woke up in their feels.

Wait, I cant say "woke."

We all know there are countless people who hate the US. There are so many terrorist organizations thinking on a daily basis on how to hurt this country as badly as possible.

Ok so there are 10 thousand illegals crossing into our border every day. A lot of whom are from African countries and middle eastern countries. Law of averages dictate that a handful from that number has ill will towards America mostly probably because of foreign policy. I'm not talking about criminals, but actual terrorists. If you put yourself on their leaders' shoes, you can come up with a plan to really hurt the country.

They're not stupid and they have money. They will hire terrorists that have no record yet. They will pay the cartels money to get them to the US and execute a terror attack. A betting man would bet on them having a sizable group already here. 10k per day means some of that are terrorists. That means their number is growing.

I am willing to bet that they are already hatching a big terror attack. When that time comes, who will be to blame?
Fucking Lies, Lord Trump said he built the wall and he said it would keep all the illegals out.

Stop calling Trump a liar!

Fucking Lies, Lord Trump said he built the wall and he said it would keep all the illegals out.

Stop calling Trump a liar!
Cut Trump a break he was too busy taking money from foreign governments while President.

Money to process and feed the illegals you dumb shit

Not money to keep these leeches out
Traitor Trump was locking them up at the cost of over 100 bucks a day each. Eventually they got released, great plan. Cost a ton, did nothing.

Hate to say it but maybe we need a wake up call again like 9/11. Seems this country forgot.

Border crossings for the year 2020: 400,651

Then Biden, his people and policies took over.
year 2021: 1.8 million
year 2022: 2.76 million
year 2023: even more than 2022.

Too bad the dems don't care about this as much as they care about Ukraine.

Republicans for radicalizing illegal aliens to the point that they have no choice but to bomb innocent civilians

Back