Tesla Cyber Truck, Driven in NC

I saw one in Santa Ana, CA.... it was much bigger than I thought it would be.

I placed one for order a few years ago. Somebody in my community recently bought one and I saw how big they are in person. I’m sold. I’ll sell my Y and keep my Model 3 and add this to the collection whenever they sent me a message that my order number is up.

Those things are ugly as shit and look like they were designed by a 6 year old in an old dated 8 bit version of Sims or Minecraft on windows 95.

Perfect, and the only rule being nothing can be built without straight lines.

As ugly as it looks in pictures, seeing it in full size is much worse. Went all around it looking for anything aesthetic or functional, didn't like it from any view, at any angle.

Can't imagine this vehicle being used anywhere that a real truck is needed.

Last edited:
First one seen in traffic. Looks like a triangle space ship design. Not IMHO pretty, and I wanted to like it. Didn't even slightly resemble a truck.
Wasn't local, had 30 day dealer tag, driver wouldn't answer about what state it was from & it's price.

Now a reality, if anyone wondered about it making in to production.

Didn't this Tesla Truck-Tease start years ago, at an estimate of about $35K ?
during the Cybertruck reveal in 2019, Elon said the least expensive version (there are 3 versions) would cost US$39,900.
So...40k.

When the thing finally went on sale the cheapest version is actually.....US$60,990. So 61k.
So Tesla either lied about the price in 2019 OR they just couldn't realistically do it for that price.....but....a 50% jump from
"this is what it will cost when released" to "this is what it actually costs on sale now" is a helluva big jump.

Last edited:
It's an abomination that starts to rust the moment it hits a mosquito
umm...the exterior panels are high-quality stainless steel. Special alloy in fact, very hard.

Will not rust, at least not the bodywork.

Elon wanted an unusual design and it certainly is that. I wasn't the slightest bit surprised at the reveal in 2019 as Elon had said it would look like something out of Bladerunner and...it does!
Whatever people think about it, Tesla will sell every one that they can make, that's almost certain.
End of the day, Tesla are in the business of selling electric vehicles, so if every cybertruck sells fast then Tesla have done their job.

I give them credit for their bravery for being radical and striking out in a new direction with something totally different at least visually. Even though I think most people (95%+) will use it as a Fashion Accessory or Status Symbol rather than an actual working truck for hauling stuff around.

Last edited:
Back