Social Testosterone leads to a shift away from democrats

No one should take medical advice or believe anything you have to say. How's that Ivermectin IBS treating you?

what medical advice was given in this thread? lol. Nice reading comprehension buddy.

Typical deflection of someone with low T

I agree and I've taken a few tren cycles on top of it. Primo will always be my favorite.

I've never stacked anything on top of vitamin T; I'm on a statin so I won't take orals and further impair liver function. Tren just plain scares me.

No surprise that Forbes now reporting that low muscle mass leads to cognitive decline. So basically the soy boys, with low test, which leads to low muscle mass are low IQers, confirmed even more so now.

Also no coincidence that cottage cheese is good for both boosting test and also maintaining increase muscle mass. Probably why my posts are so factual and a highlight to high level cognitive function. SCIENCE.

A study finds that males who were given testosterone had a shift to the right with their politics. They associated this shift with elevated/improved mood

moreover, prior to being given extra testosterone, weakly affiliated democrats had on average 19% higher testosterone levels that strongly affiliated democrats.

https://www.openicpsr.org/openicpsr/project/155441/version/V1/view

Obviously. It all leads to social darwinism in the end and dominance hierarchy which is just how the universe is orientated

No surprise that Forbes now reporting that low muscle mass leads to cognitive decline. So basically the soy boys, with low test, which leads to low muscle mass are low IQers, confirmed even more so now.

Also no coincidence that cottage cheese is good for both boosting test and also maintaining increase muscle mass. Probably why my posts are so factual and a highlight to high level cognitive function. SCIENCE.

given your low success rate on anything, you should maybe refrain from taking a victory lap.

Actually your victory lap looks like the one taken by the DS kid winning the 400m special olympics

And as per the research, the elevated/improved mood was a big factor. Confirming what most people believed, which is that liberals are depressed and mentally ill. Trust the science
I believe this is correct, at least for the more outspoken ones.

Back