• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thank you Nick Diaz

Thank You Nick Diaz

• Total voters
Nick will come back stronger than ever. He looked way better than I expected giving the lay off!!! You all will regret this!!!

IMG_20210925_123108.jpg

That was actually pretty damn good for an old guy who hasn't fought in 5 years and got out of shape. He was hitting Robbie with classic body shots and the usual mid speed stuff he always had and a lot of them were landing, all while Robbie was being hyper aggressive at the outset. He was just out of shape. I thought it was a fun fight.

The way he was talking, it's like he showed up to lose.

The Diaz brothers have been the biggest divas of the MMA world for over a decade. 'Woe is me' is how these two roll.

Robbie Lawler looks a lot like Kamaru Usman on a contract when you can't read.

Reactions: MTT
Can someone translate in english what he said I did not understand shit

He’s done in UFC. He doesn’t want to be there, never has. Better for him to be in a smaller org with less pressure

You’re a weirdo.

For stating the obvious that Nick showed up a weight class over weight then fought with his belly hanging over his shorts?

He looked like absolute dogshit like he just rolled out of bed. He was doing seminars with Cesar opening academies literally a few weeks ago. He would NEVER do anything like that preparing for a fight in the past.

No way Nick had a fight camp and he legit scammed Lawler into spending a month getting down to welterweight, then telling him 3 days before weighs ins. Thats the cheapest shit ever. He tapped to strikes from a single knock down.

I love Nick but this was a complete embarrassment. I don't know why Nate let him go in there he probably knew.

Nick spoke about a "bum rap" and some mismanagement in how the fight was organized. Anyone have some details on that statement?

PS No taking away from Robbie or Nick. Great fight. Exciting as hell. Robbie looked sharp, still has alot of fight in him, not sure if championship caliber but hope he gets lots of showcase fights like this.

Leading up to the fight he had stated that he has no idea why he's fighting Lawler again or how it even got set up. He made it sound like this fight shouldn't have happened as his management screwed up by booking this fight. But it hard to tell if he meant it as he already beat Lawler so he doesn't know why he's fighting him again and also you could take it as Lawler would be too much for him as a comeback fight after 6 years.

I was excited it was over. Nick looked like an amateur. Glad he lied down before getting hurt.

Back