Thank you Nick Diaz

Thank You Nick Diaz

• Total voters
You guys defending Nick in this debacle sound like a rabid Conor fans. He literally said “ I’m the best in the world and want to prove it. After I win this, I want Usman”

This should be investigated.....Tired of this bullshit.

EDIT

Alright guys.....Interesting developments after I saw the video again

Ortega says "te dije in confienza Guey" which means "I told you in confidence".......Then doc/official responds, "si si, no hay pedo, estas bien, estas bien?" which translates to " yes yes, There's no problem(direct translations is "there is no fart" but that context don't make sense in english), are you good, are you good?"........Then Ortega answer, "I will be alright,man".

So Ortega told the Official/Doc, about some problem he was having in spanish I guess?.........Seems like it was semi-serious because Ortega quickly says he told him in confidence....either way, a Doctor/Official shouldn't care if it's in confidence.

Last edited:
wait what.....how this can be racist. Ortega always talk about his family background.
So what? He's American....he's from LA...everybody knows he speaks English....yet this fucking official/Doctor talks to him in spanish?

How badly prepared is this official/doctor to talk to this dude in Spanish?.............Ortega is From LA, he's a primarily an English Speaking fighter.....it just goes to show how this official/doctor doesn't do his homework before a fight.

I remember Ortega responding back in English. He said I'll be alright. I found that even more hilarious.

So what? He's American....he's from LA...everybody knows he speaks English....yet this fucking official/Doctor talks to him in spanish?

How badly prepared is this official/doctor to talk to this dude in Spanish?.............Ortega is From LA, he's a primarily an English Speaking fighter.....it just goes to show how this official/doctor doesn't do his homework before a fight.
Perhaps Spanish is the doctor's first language and you're the one being racist

OP apart of Brown Lives Matter.
methodgetscain-velasquez-gif.gif

Brown Pride brah

lmao lets open a investigation! we will get to the BOTTOM of this shit!

Perhaps Spanish is the doctor's first language and you're the one being racist
Bullshit...Even if it was his first language....He should Know Ortega is an English speaker.

Ortega even answered him in English, he was probably annoyed how this guy just suddenly threw spanish at him.

I do not get why this is a big problem for you, the doctor speak Spanish to another Spanish speaking person. If he could not understand just switch back English. Think your overreacting

Because he speaks spanish?

Alright guys.....Interesting developments after I saw the video again

Ortega says "te dije in confienza Guey" which means "I told you with confidence".......Then doc/official responds, "si si, no hay pedo, estas bien, estas bien?" which translates to " yes yes, There's no problem(direct translations is fart but that context don't make sense in english), are you good, are you good?"........Then Ortega answer, "Yeah I will be alright".

So Ortega told the Official/Doc, about some problem he was having in spanish I guess?.........Seems like it was semi-serious because Ortega quickly says he told him in confidence....either way, a Doctor/Official shouldn't care if it's in confidence.

Spanish is probably Ortega's first language. It wouldn't surprise if Macedonian was Volkanovski's first language.

Back