Thank you Nick Diaz

Thank You Nick Diaz

• Total voters
Ok , now I can tell you're brainwashed by bringing up right analogy lol.

At the end their no official language in America no matter how bad you want it to be English, it's not. English is from England my guy lol. We actually speak the slang version.

And I would stop calling everyone racist , you know because the one who says it over and over is usually the suspect .
It has nothing to do with an official language...If somebody wants to speak spansih in the country anywhere is ok....I don't care.

Ortega is an Mexican-American born in America who knows english.....You're a racist POS for automatically thinking he is a primary Spanish speaker even tho he is from America....You're racist POS.

It has nothing to do with an official language...If somebody wants to speak spansih in the country anywhere is ok....I don't care.

Ortega is an Mexican-American born in America who knows english.....You're a racist POS for automatically thinking he is a primary Spanish speaker even tho he is from America....You're racist POS.
You assumed I didn't speak Spanish, by your logic, you're a racist piece of shit. Cause I'm American you don't believe I speak Spanish? How dare you assume.

TS is stupid in two languages, guess it's just him.
{<jordan}

Tengo un putero de compás que nacieron aquí y no hablan ni una palabra de inglés. Sigues demostrando que tan pendejo estás. ¿No te cansas?

I have a fuck ton of homies who were born here and don't speak a lick of english. You keep proving just how dumb you are, don't you get tired?

Seems like you're really insecure about your place in this country.
LMFAO @ this POS.

No you don't have people born in the USA/Raised in the USA who don't know English........You're full of shit.

Only way somebody who is born in the USA to not speak English is if they were raised somewhere else outside of the USA...It's fucking impossible for that to happen if they were raised in USA.

You racist POS, need to stop spreading this bullshit of people being born in the USA, not speaking English, You racist POS, are making up lies to make people from Latin American countries born in the USA, look like they don't adapt to the USA.

Seems like you're full of shit bro.

It doesn't matter if you're from America, get that through your head. There are countless cultures, Chinese Americans, Mexican American , Armenian , America , Brazilian Americans.etc..who speak their ancestors language over English .

I know that may bother you but it is what it is lol.

LMFAO @ this POS.

No you don't have people born in the USA/Raised in the USA who don't know English........You're full of shit.

Only way somebody is born in the USA don't speak English is if they were raised somewhere else outside of the USA...It's fucking impossible for that to happen.

You racist POS, need to stop spreading this bullshit of people being born in the USA, not speaking English, You racist POS, are making up lies to make people from Latin American countries born in the USA, look like they don't adapt to the USA.

Try living in a border town where you'll learn proper Spanish pochito. Came in here trying to big dog like you speak Spanish cause you translate a few calls for your grandma, gtfo pocho.

Obviously they can adapt if they want to (I'm proof of that), but there are many that don't. You would know that if you left your bubble.

"Are you alright?"
Ortega: I will be alright, man

LMFAO @ this POS.

Only way somebody who is born in the USA to not speak English is if they were raised somewhere else outside of the USA...It's fucking impossible for that to happen if they were raised in USA.

No one is saying they can't speak English, there saying that they rather speak the language their most comfortable speaking. That's due to their surrounding's and the people the mainly spend time with.

Man you're taking it hard lol.

You assumed I didn't speak Spanish, by your logic, you're a racist piece of shit. Cause I'm American you don't believe I speak Spanish? How dare you assume.

TS is stupid in two languages, guess it's just him.
{<jordan}
Dude you don't know shit about America or how spanish is spoken here if you are gonna say dumbshit like "Yeah bro, I know people born America and were raised who don't know english" GTFO here with that dumbshit lol.

No one is saying they can't speak English, there saying that they rather speak the language their most comfortable speaking. That's due to their surrounding's and the people the mainly spend time with.

Man you're taking it hard lol.
Bro you're a racist POS for thinking Ortega....American born, American Raised wants spanish spoken to him.....Just GTFO you racist POS.

Bro you're a racist POS for thinking Ortega....American born, American Raised, Ortega speaks English primarily and wants that spoken to him IRL.....Just GTFO you racist POS.

So then why was he speaking to his corner in Spanish? During the countdown who was he hanging around mostly? Multiple posters on here already caught on to you my guy, it's over.

Dude you don't know shit about America or how spanish is spoken here if you are gonna say dumbshit like "Yeah bro, I know people born America and were raised who don't know english" GTFO here with that dumbshit lol.

And you're a languistic scholar rdy to teach people how Spanish is supposed to be spoken? Just stop man .

"How Spanish is spoken here"
{<jordan}

Built in excuse for your pocho ass that knows about ten words. Is your name Tony Ferguson by chance?​

So then why was he speaking to his corner in Spanish? During the countdown who was he hanging around mostly? Multiple posters on here already caught on to you my guy, it's over.
Because he has trainers who know spanish?.......They were also speaking English because he has trainer who know English.

He's an English speaker, no matter how much your racist ass denies it.

"How Spanish is spoken here"
{<jordan}

Built in excuse for your pocho ass that knows about ten words. Is your name Tony Ferguson by chance?​
Here we go, a pussy ass who knows nothing about How American-Spanish speaking is.....but keep pretending how you American Born friends raised in America don't know english, you lying POS lol<Dany07>

Here we go, a pussy ass who knows nothing about How American-Spanish speaking is.....but keep pretending how you American Born friends raised in America don't know english, you lying POS lol<Dany07>
Is that like Pig Latin? Only one making shit up is the pochito that can't speak proper Spanish. I'm not even speaking proper "proper" Spanish, I speak the Mexican dialect, so idk what tales you're concocting in that little head of yours goofy, but none of them are true. If your Mexican American and claim to speak Spanish, you'd speak it like me, but you don't, you speak it like Tony Ferguson, another person ashamed of their pochismo.

Because he has trainers who know spanish?.......They were also speaking English because he has trainer who know English.

He's an English speaker, no matter how much your racist ass denies it.

So what's the problem? They speak Spanish and English. Dr. Speaks English and Spanish. Dr spoke to fighter in Spanish.

Did it hurt your feeling that didn't choose to speak English ? Man this is fun lol.

English is not the official language in America. You do know Spanish is one of the most spoken language in the world right? Over English...
The most spoken languages in the world
  • English (1.132 million speakers)
  • Mandarin (1.117 million speakers)
  • Spanish (534 million speakers)
<BidenShutIt>

Is that like Pig Latin? Only one making shit up is the pochito that can't speak proper Spanish. I'm not even speaking proper "proper" Spanish, I speak the Mexican dialect, so idk what tales you're concocting in that little head of yours goofy, but none of them are true. If your Mexican American and claim to speak Spanish,you'd speak it like me. But you don't, you speak it like Tony Ferguson, another person ashamed of their pochismo.
Dude, the fact you said people born in America, raised in America don't know English, is all I need to know you're full of shit.....GTFO here with your bullshit lol.

Back