That was Fedor's 25th first round finish

HHJ

Unimpressed Jiri
@plutonium
Reaction score
Now that its Fedor week I wanted to bring this up.Thats pretty impressive,all things considered.

War Fedor.

We need to have a parade,with fedorettes swinging pom poms,overturn some cars,and fornication in the streets.

Plus

he was a natural MW fighting at HW. Then I watched a combat Sambo match, these dudes are swinging as hard as they can and connecting, against thin head covers with MMA type gloves.

Imagine the damage over 10 years and a couple hundred matches to your ability to take shots doing that. GOAT

HHJ hello fellow 2004, now how will Fedor VS Chael go down ??

When the first round was usually 10 minutes, that's a little misleading.
oh look, somebody pretends to know shit pointing out Pride's first round duration. how smart.
and out of those 1st round finishes, not counting doctor stoppages, how many lasted longer than 5 minutes?

Nice to see old school guys who show up to fight.

Can’t stand the 10-9 game or the idiot fanboys who think that someone who fought that way could ever be GOAT.

Now that its Fedor week I wanted to bring this up.Thats pretty impressive,all things considered.

War Fedor.

What I think recent Fedor really highlights is just how dam risky his style always was. He made it look easy but throwing almost every punch full power from the hip is such a dangerous way to fight, he could only do it because his timing and ability to slip shots was so good.

Now though your seeing what a slower fighter with less timing trying to fight that way looks like, getting caught on the way in.

War Fedor.
Not only that, one of his best. Came back from adversity against a bigger, dangerous opponent. War Fedor indeed.

Fedor is a true fighter. He's always exciting, win or lose, never goes there to play games.

Back