that wasn't a td?

No it doesn't. Effective grappling makes a difference, according to the rules.

No control = not effective.

he took his back and brought him to his knees (grounded)... that's pretty effective in a close overall round

I scored it a draw. Not really pulling for either guy, just enjoying the battle.

Definitely was a takedown though.
Duck under to the back, followed by a mat return, went down to hands and knees.
By definition a takedown.

2 points all day

so you prove my point that in no way, shape or form Colby had any advantage in that round other than a failed takedown where he got absolutely no control over Usman (with your own video as evidence of such).

Thanks for playing, kid.
You still lose.

took his back and brought him to his knees...

usman had to grab the fence to regain balance.

in a round that's pretty close, thats a difference maker

took his back and brought him to his knees...

usman had to grab the fence to regain balance.

in a round that's pretty close, thats a difference maker
only it is not.
It was not and reality proved you wrong...

...but keep trying. It is funny to watch

It doesn't matter if it's a takedown or not, a meaningless takedown with no control doesn't matter in scoring

It looked like a takedown in real time but maybe it doesn't count. Colby still won the last 3 rounds pretty clearly imo. That was a bad decision. I can see the argument for a draw but no way Usman won any of the last 3 rounds. Champion bias again. Same way Jones won his crooked decisions.

claims not to judge the fight as a whole, but then proceeds by judging the fight as a whole...

how the guys looked at the end and who got more beat up is irrelevant.

if you wanna make an argument that 10-9 system doesn't reflect the real winner of he fight go ahead, but thats a different argument.

using current scoring criteria colby did nuff to take 3 rounds and in 3rd striking was close while colby took him down (bring his opponent on his knees, but it did count)
He was outstruck in all rounds except the 4th bud

Are you disputing round 2 being a 10-8? Colby could only dream for a draw, regardless

I gave the first 3 rounds to Usman (with a 10-8 for the 2nd), and gave Colby the 4th round. The 5th was the closest round, I wanted to score it 10-10 but I gave it to Colby, having him ultimately lose 48-46

Back