The 2021 Heavies Awards: Shooper of the Year -WINNER: bigwaverider

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2021. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Please don't. We are doing Shoop Thread of the Year next. Probably tomorrow which is today for you. Appendix will do good, but bumping it would give it even more of an advantage (I may temp lock it or any other contending shoop thread if they get bumped during that time.). After the Shoop Thread of the Year, BUMP AWAY!! I will join you.

so it got to be Appendix Shoops Thread vs The 2 Conor Shoops Thread for the Shoop Thread of the year. or are they many more?

so it got to be Appendix Shoops Thread vs The 2 Conor Shoops Thread for the Shoop Thread of the year. or are they many more?

We are doing the top 10 Shoop Threads of the Year.

The Shadface brings it all together

Thanks man. The Shad Face Cane came out great.

Please don't. We are doing Shoop Thread of the Year next. Probably tomorrow which is today for you. Appendix will do good, but bumping it would give it even more of an advantage (I may temp lock it or any other contending shoop thread if they get bumped during that time.). After the Shoop Thread of the Year, BUMP AWAY!! I will join you.
Shoop thread of the year...? I don't mean to be that guy, but isn't this overkill?

Besides, what happened to thread of the year?

We need to see more of you brah. You had a good beginning of the year but then you feel of the face of the earth. You are the only Shooper that use Microsoft Power Point.

It's hard. I am busy with work, kids, and don't keep up with the fights enough.

I miss the feeding frenzies when shoopers were turning shoops so fast... Incredulous Cormier... So amazing. It's harder to shoop fighters you don't love as much.

Shoop thread of the year...? I don't mean to be that guy, but isn't this overkill?

Besides, what happened to thread of the year?

What do you mean overkill? Shooper of the Year and Shoop Thread of the Year - that's 2. Shoop Thread of the Year will celebrate the most iconic threads of the year. It will be a good time for us to get together and remember the best times of 2021. We are throwing things out there bro. Let's see how it goes. that's my opinion anyways,

"what happened to thread of the year". Did we ever have a real thread of the year in the heavies? I know Mayberry does that for the Mayberry section.

It's hard. I am busy with work, kids, and don't keep up with the fights enough.

I miss the feeding frenzies when shoopers were turning shoops so fast... Incredulous Cormier... So amazing. It's harder to shoop fighters you don't love as much.

work and kids over shooping? terrible priorities brah. :p

What do you mean overkill? Shooper of the Year and Shoop Thread of the Year - that's 2. Shoop Thread of the Year will celebrate the most iconic threads of the year. It will be a good time for us to get together and remember the best times of 2021. We are throwing things out there bro. Let's see how it goes. that's my opinion anyways,

"what happened to thread of the year". Did we ever have a real thread of the year in the heavies? I know Mayberry does that for the Mayberry section.

work and kids over shooping? terrible priorities brah. :p
We never did 2 before... Plus we've been doing all of that good stuff in here which has been nice, but... Imo it's enough, and its time to get back to normal monica, but that's me... Thread of the year overall was bandied about, and that would be cool, but we've all chosen our best shoops here for the OP...... It would be rehashing for the sake of a circle jerk in my honest opinion, albeit I have enjoyed this one.

workout bump

NqR3nHd.gif

Look at @Rebelfett go!

When I am in and doing quality shoops, it's a little all consuming.

I hear ya on that brah.

We never did 2 before... Plus we've been doing all of that good stuff in here which has been nice, but... Imo it's enough, and its time to get back to normal monica, but that's me... Thread of the year overall was bandied about, and that would be cool, but we've all chosen our best shoops here for the OP...... It would be rehashing for the sake of a circle jerk in my honest opinion, albeit I have enjoyed this one.

too late. the ball is rolling. no good UFC events for the next 9-10 days, so it wont interfere with shooping. we will see how it is received and go from there. I've/We've tried things before and they have failed. I've/We've tried things before and they worked out well. Let's see how it goes,

Thank ya kindly!

Sometimes ya have ta dig around fer the real gems!

CFxWtrM.gif

@Kryptt. Appendix removal champion.

Back