• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television The Anime and Manga Thread: 10th Anniversary Edition (old version, use new thread)

Lmao at high school of dead and bullet time through tits

I hate being a berserk fan but it hurts so good.
Also
Ee0nCd7X0AAacXu.jpg

313fc4f9a92cff7ad51f7fade379dfca9f2ff0d4_hq.jpg

Any slice of life or romance suggestions?

Any slice of life or romance suggestions?

For SoL both Sound Euphonium and K-ON! are good.

I might get shit for this, but for romance I'd say: Assassin's Pride <-- oh you are a bad ass vampire helping a girl work on her magic fighting ability.

And FOR ANYONE HERE WHO HAS NOT SEEN IT: Interspecies Reviewers <-- you will have to torrent it. Hilarious.

So much fan service right off the bat...

I think I vaguely remember skimming over this series a long time ago.

The fan service seemed pretty tame , I remember it was a plot of twists and turns . Not perfect by any means but a serviceable rom com.

For SoL both Sound Euphonium and K-ON! are good.

I might get shit for this, but for romance I'd say: Assassin's Pride <-- oh you are a bad ass vampire helping a girl work on her magic fighting ability.

And FOR ANYONE HERE WHO HAS NOT SEEN IT: Interspecies Reviewers <-- you will have to torrent it. Hilarious.
Thanks I’ll check out the vampire one
kruemelmonster.gif

Can’t be that bad. I’m up to reading new material. Thanks bro

The fan service seemed pretty tame , I remember it was a plot of twists and turns . Not perfect by any means but a serviceable rom com.
For sure dude

Ever read Ketchup ninja before?

Kinda random but funny and all over the place. Art style is unique.

Thanks I’ll check out the vampire one
kruemelmonster.gif

Can’t be that bad. I’m up to reading new material. Thanks bro

Two videos talking about it.

Oh, You know what is really good and is kind of a romance/sol?

kaguya-sama: love is war <-- this show 2 seasons so far with s3 announced is so fucking good. I would recommend this first I think. Watch the SUB.

Anyone watching the final season of Attack on Titan?

It's cool to see the rest of the world this season and finding out what really been happening off island.

It is hard to be a Hunter x Hunter and Berserk fan, it is almost like some distant relative you see once or twice a year at most.

Its a shame the author for HxH is so lazy. He always has some kind of excuse says his hand hurt or his back got thrown out. Hes such a good writer too at this point ive given up on the series. Apparently at Shone Jump he is treated like a king because years ago when Jump was struggling his previous story Yu Yu Hakusho saved there ass, helped sell more of there weekly magazines. He gets very special treatment.

I actually avoided Berserk for that same reason I refuse to read it until its done lol. Monthly released manga in general are crap because of how slow they progress. I wait for those to just finish before I read them

Its a shame the author for HxH is so lazy. He always has some kind of excuse says his hand hurt or his back got thrown out. Hes such a good writer too at this point ive given up on the series. Apparently at Shone Jump he is treated like a king because years ago when Jump was struggling his previous story Yu Yu Hakusho saved there ass, helped sell more of there weekly magazines. He gets very special treatment.

I actually avoided Berserk for that same reason I refuse to read it until its done lol. Monthly released manga in general are crap because of how slow they progress. I wait for those to just finish before I read them
You’ll be waiting for a while for Berserk. Might be dead by then...

The Lady and the Beast
Sore Wa Rei No Shiwaza Desu
tenor.gif

Anyone watching the final season of Attack on Titan?

It's cool to see the rest of the world this season and finding out what really been happening off island.

Been awesome so far only thing im not liking is that cheap Cgi there using thats really twitchy. During ep 2 in dinner scene some of characters where moving like at 15 frames a second was distracting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcochran88
Back