The Anime and Manga Thread v46 [OLD THREAD]

JBSchroeds

99 problems, and they're all turtles!
@Silver
Reaction score
Welcome to the Anime and Manga thread here in the mayberry. We've been an ongoing topic in this forum for more than a decade now. Feel free to talk about whatever you may be watching/reading, whether it be new or classic, manga or webtoon, all are welcome.

If you're new to the topic go check out Webtoons [LINK], it's all free and completely legal and fully licensed. Theres a lot of good stuff on there from both western and asian artists.

NEW THREAD! DO NOT NECRO THIS THREAD!

Last edited:
@JBSchroeds

Latest Nano Machine out on Shimada Scans , translation is still subpar on that site though. Even still the Chapter is bloody satisfying.

I forgot how mindlessly fun Toriko was
toriko-anime.gif

Nice finally hot v46 lol I wonder how long it take to get to v47

I've finally done it. I decided to finally watch Death Note. On episode 3 and glad I made that decision. Also glad I chose the dub because with all that talking there's no way I would want to keep up with the subtitles.

I've finally done it. I decided to finally watch Death Note. On episode 3 and glad I made that decision. Also glad I chose the dub because with all that talking there's no way I would want to keep up with the subtitles.

The Dub is pretty good , doesn't take away from the Atmosphere

Even though the ended was rushed I liked that there was still a reunion between Ichiryu , Jirou and Midora

Disappointed that we didn't get the full back Story behind Torikos 3rd Demon though, he seemed like a abosulute powerhouse

The one Piece Spoilers seem to that Luffy possibly awakening his DF might be connected to Joy Boy

The one Piece Spoilers seem to that Luffy possibly awakening his DF might be connected to Joy Boy
Very interesting. CP0 got bodied.

Kaido has not disappointed. Dude is such a tank.

HNI: Looks like Mashiba has crossed the line. One of the best fights in the series. Him and Sendo are leveling up.

@heavyarms21
Norther Blade: you could say that the enemy has been...disarmed.
Mercenary Enrollment: Asshole loses. Asshole tries throwing money at the problem. Asshole left to brood and scheme.

I watched a reaction video with Uzui saving Tanjiro from Gyutaro and yelling "We're going for the win!", and as soon as he charged I stopped. I want to see that fight on my TV, because I just started season 2 but I couldn't help myself lol

@heavyarms21
Norther Blade: you could say that the enemy has been...disarmed.
Mercenary Enrollment: Asshole loses. Asshole tries throwing money at the problem. Asshole left to brood and scheme.

I like that people constantly have no idea how capable Ijin is

For Northern Blade..... nice.

@JBSchroeds also for Nrothern Blade , I like that Warrior Damn is pretty layered as a character, he showed respect to Mu Won when they first met and also has a pretty tragic background himself he understands that the Central Heavenly Alliance is corrupt and that in order for him to change it he needs strength.

One of the greatest pieces of entertainment ever.

Its legit my 1A to AOTs 1B. If AOT sticks the landing, thats numero uno so Im hoping it does.

Back