The Anime and Manga Thread v48

Ok guys. I never did watch That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. Should I go for it?

Ok guys. I never did watch That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. Should I go for it?

Yes I loved it. Season 2 has a ton of talking but should be better since you can now just binge all of that. They just did a movie (Scarlet Bond) and while in general I feel movies based on anime TV shows are kind of meh this movie was actually pretty damn good.

Check out the Reincarnated as a Spider also. They are both very similar and I enjoyed both.

Yes I loved it. Season 2 has a ton of talking but should be better since you can now just binge all of that. They just did a movie (Scarlet Bond) and while in general I feel movies based on anime TV shows are kind of meh this movie was actually pretty damn good.

Check out the Reincarnated as a Spider also. They are both very similar and I enjoyed both.
Ok I'll check it out soon. Has there been a date on when Season 3 will start? I'm guessing not for a while since a movie just came out.

Ok I'll check it out soon. Has there been a date on when Season 3 will start? I'm guessing not for a while since a movie just came out.

Sprint 2024 is all they've announced so far for season 3.

I am actually looking forward to this demonslayer. I am avoiding all spoiler or clips. I have no idea who the villains are. I did get spoiled with the hashiras that will be involved. I know it's the big breasted one.

I am actually looking forward to this demonslayer. I am avoiding all spoiler or clips. I have no idea who the villains are. I did get spoiled with the hashiras that will be involved. I know it's the big breasted one.

Same. I thought the fight they had in the last one with the whore house was really good. It was only ruined by me having to wait week by week to finish it and I wont make that mistake again.

A lot of the stuff I was into haven't had their follow season yet, waiting on goblin slayer, jobless reincarnation, Tower of god, ju jitsu kaisen.

@JBSchroeds

Latest Northern Blade Central Heavenly Alliance had a swift answer for Warrior Dam and his crew the guy that showed up seems to be a powerhouse since he is kept Dam in line , also the Moyong family has a solution themselves and the solution is Thicc. Seriously if she ends up being on level of Dam and Jin Mu Won then Moyong must be a straight monster.
Good lord, is it ever.

A lot of the stuff I was into haven't had their follow season yet, waiting on goblin slayer, jobless reincarnation, Tower of god, ju jitsu kaisen.
Damn I forgot about Goblin Slayer. It's been way too long. JJK season 2 will start in July I think. Not sure on Tower of God.

What I really can't wait for is season 3 of OPM. Hopefully by Winter2023 or Spring2024 which ideally covers the entire Garou arc. Maybe by then Murata can finish the manga in another year or so and we get The final Season 4 God arc to end the series by 2028... :rolleyes:

Same. I thought the fight they had in the last one with the whore house was really good. It was only ruined by me having to wait week by week to finish it and I wont make that mistake again.
Yea the week by week is sort of brutal. I did binge a little with Hell's Paradise with the 4 episodes they have out now. So far I liked the concept. I am going to fall back until the season is done to finish it. I ruined Stone Ocean by watching it all messed up. I sort of lost interest in it. That shit has 3 parts?

The Climber was the last great manga I've read.
Ed0nX-7UYAEnLMY.jpg

I just asked chatGPT to explain the plot of Neon Genesis Evangelion in Scots, because why the hell not?

Ach, weel, Neon Genesis Evangelion is a story aboot a laddie named Shinji, wha's been brocht tae Tokyo-3 by his faither tae pilot a giant robot, kent as an Evangelion, against monstrous beings kent as Angels wha're attacking the city. Shinji, wha's a wee bit o' a loner, struggles tae come tae terms wi' his role as a pilot, an' the fact that his faither disnae really seem tae care aboot him.

As Shinji battles the Angels, he meets twa ither teenage pilots, Asuka an' Rei, an' forms relationships wi' them. But as the story progresses, it becomes clear that there's mair tae the Angels than meets the e'e, an' that the conflict between them an' the Evangelions is mair complicated than onyone could've imagined.

Amidst all this, there's a lot o' philosophical an' psychological themes being explored, an' the story gets pretty trippy an' mind-bendy at times. But at its heart, it's a story aboot young folk tryin' tae find their place in the world, an' the struggles they face as they dae so.

I saw somewhere Kojinko No Gash Bell 2 was released. Just read chapter 1 and it’s giving me the old vibes. No where as good as the original chapter, but okay.

If y’all know of any other projects given a sequel manga, please let me know.

Back