The art of Mayberry

I use to really be into photography and freelanced for a while, but since having kids it dwindled away. The only time I take out my Canon gear is to take photos of the family since I no longer freelance. I have a small Fuji X70 with a fixed 28mm (equiv) lens. This is my go to travel street photography camera, which is my true passions. Would love the new Fuji X100 VI, but it's hard to justify the price. I could roam various cities all day doing it. I try to do it a little when travelling, but it's hard to focus dragging 2 little kids around.
Post a few of your best old shots dog.

that is crazy awesome, you made that armor?
I worked for a place that did a yearly huge convention and we had giant banners like the ones you had,,,,,,it would kill me at the end of the 2 days when the production company would come in and tear them apart in like 10 minutes. I always wanted to save them, but at the end of 2 days of event stress, and with no way to get them home as they were frigging huge, I would just watch them get destroyed and think what a frigging waste

Oh fuck you @Blayt7hh! You come in here and dunk on my army then humble brag? Those are fucking fantastic to my eyes. Shit even the terrain is incredible
You ever watch any tutorials involving mini painting? Or catch the contenders on the Golden Demon competition? It hurts me deeply lol. Beautiful, but painful.

You ever watch any tutorials involving mini painting? Or catch the contenders on the Golden Demon competition? It hurts me deeply lol. Beautiful, but painful.
I do. I usually watch some around whatever scheme I’m trying to paint.

But yeah I go on Reddit’s warhammer community and see some stuff where I haven’t a clue how they manage it.

<mma4>

I got some lizardmen minis primed and ready to paint, but they scare me lol. They look so cool when done right.
For Old World or Age of Sigmar?

My elves started out as Sigmar but I got those base converters for them so I could use them in old world. I used to play lizardmen waaay back in the day during 6th edition warhammer. I loved them. They’re a great army and I love their models

For Old World or Age of Sigmar?

My elves started out as Sigmar but I got those base converters for them so I could use them in old world. I used to play lizardmen waaay back in the day during 6th edition warhammer. I loved them. They’re a great army and I love their models
They are the starblood stalkers and some raptadon hunters from AOS. I don’t play the game though. I like the universe/lore and art though. More into 40k, being a science fiction guy, but I love the lizard men designs a lot. Love vamps and ghosts too, but the flesh eater court, nighthaunt, hell, all of Death alliance is weak sauce for me.

Quick Oliveira sketch.

IgBs3t.jpg

Joke thread (i mean my old dumped thread i linked) aside, got dozens done and probably twice as much still abandoned in another pc at sketch phase
But it's basically all very old things, it's years i don't do actual new shit

daenerys_targaryen_by_damodega_d83dvg7-fullview.jpg

gnome_by_damodega_drtdwj-375w-2x.jpg

ddtjp57-ce442657-25fe-4e18-ae9d-ee72fb06163d.jpg

neptune_s_castle_by_damodega_d1o4akx-414w-2x.jpg

_the_king__by_damodega_drq87k-375w-2x.jpg

the_black_swordman_by_damodega_d7epuoj-375w-2x.jpg

think this was most recent and still seems was 2020 shit likely done by working on even older sketch o square paper lol
old_sketch_by_damodega_ddt9u3d-pre.jpg

Joke thread (i mean my old dumped thread i linked) aside, got dozens done and probably twice as much still abandoned in another pc at sketch phase
But it's basically all very old things, it's years i don't do actual new shit

daenerys_targaryen_by_damodega_d83dvg7-fullview.jpg

gnome_by_damodega_drtdwj-375w-2x.jpg

ddtjp57-ce442657-25fe-4e18-ae9d-ee72fb06163d.jpg

neptune_s_castle_by_damodega_d1o4akx-414w-2x.jpg

_the_king__by_damodega_drq87k-375w-2x.jpg

the_black_swordman_by_damodega_d7epuoj-375w-2x.jpg

think this was most recent and still seems was 2020 shit likely done by working on even older sketch o square paper lol
old_sketch_by_damodega_ddt9u3d-pre.jpg

Tremendous work sir.
You do those on a PC or paint on canvas?

Back