The average age of Colby's last 5 wins: 38

I got 37.2, you put the current age and age at time of fight but used the current age to skew toward your narrative even though the difference isnt that big. My boss would fire me on the spot for doing that. Also not expressed though apparent is that maia is a grappler and Tyrone is not a volume striker if you are looking at fighter activity. Information is meaningless if not used correctly.

Man shut your dumb ass up, fighting his way up the Rankings he was dominating people around his age, Max Griffin, Jonathan Meunier, and Bryan Barberena were all in their late 20's and early 30's when Covington fought them.

Bitter ass fucking hater.
CriminalEthicalIndochinahogdeer-max-1mb.gif

you had to go back nearly five years to find him beating guys who weren't almost 40, lmao.

DHK: 38 (36 at fight)
Damien Maia: 42 (40 at fight)
RDA: 35 (34 at fight)
Robbie Lawler: 38
Tyron Woodley: 38

big surprise he looks more active in there when he's been fighting in the seniors division since he was 27
DHK was 35
RDA was 33
Maia was 39
Robbie was 37
Woodley is 38

Which makes their average age 36, not 38. Why do you need to lie? And probably not much would change if he fought them sooner. You think a younger Maia would’ve taken him down?

Also
Usman is 33
Colby is 32
Burns 34
Masvidal 35

I guess their all past their prime as well?

Crazy. That's the exact same as the average T level of Colby's haters.

you had to go back nearly five years to find him beating guys who weren't almost 40, lmao.

You can "lmao" all you want, Colby is an elite Fighter regardless of the age of the Fighter's he's beaten, this dumbass logic is a Rabbit Hole and can be used to discredit just about anyone you don't like.

You're better than this bud, I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

big surprise he looks more active in there when he's been fighting in the seniors division since he was 27

you're a goddamn retard. if I need to explain why, you're even more retarded

You don’t need to watch cnn , a rational person thinking logically can tell the orange tire fire is an idiot. Or maybe I can be cured of rational thinking by herd mentality?. Lol he’s so obviously an unlettered con man

Are you canadian?

You can "lmao" all you want, Colby is an elite Fighter regardless of the age of the Fighter's he's beaten, this dumbass logic is a Rabbit Hole and can be used to discredit just about anyone you don't like.

You're better than this bud, I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

nobody ever implied he wasn't an elite fighter so I don't know why you're saying that. however a lot of people are claiming him as the #2 WW and I think that is very questionable due to the circumstances of his competition.

The fact that he wins fights with his pace and only beats guys nearly 40 and past their prime is actually super relevant.

bahahha i knew the rage here would be this pathetic when the maga train came in today

Its true. lets put him in there with a real one next time and see if he can do the same

It’s an old division. Woodley, Wonderboy, Lawler, RDA, Cowboy, Maia, Masvidal. Even Burns, Colby and Usman are creeping towards their mid-30s. Leon is the one top guy under 30 and he’s barely under 30.

Whittaker, Gastelum and Till all moved up and it left a bit of a void.

No worried though, Nick Diaz is coming back

Your Prime Minister makes Biden look conservative. Just be glad big brother is below you to protect your soft asses from invasion.

You got any idea how awesome it is living in canada lmao

Your Prime Minister makes Biden look conservative. Just be glad big brother is below you to protect your soft asses from invasion.

uh oh. paranoia about invasion. better spend a bunch of money on guns il never use!

I haven't signed on to the discussion threads in a couple years now, I never read them either but tonight I decided to sign in and rub it into haters faces a little! Colby is a good fighter and deserves more respect! His fight with usman was good and colby came to fight! I'm rooting for Colby to stay relavent, good fighter and plays the heel very well! It's good for the ufc

Annoyed with the toxic haters in this forum.

Colby loses: "he got his ass kicked he's so terrible!"
Colby wins: "he only won because his opponent isn't good anymore!"

Back