The Baddest...

LmpwZw

NDB4OTYwLmpwZw

anthony-joshua-laughing.gif

sus-usman.gif

No scenes from his fight vs Lewis?!
Weird!
It was supposed to be a banger.

I know it was a boxing match with joshua, but i will never see nnganou as the same again.

that brutal ko loss tarnished his 'aura'.

It literally changed the game of seeing mixed martial artists such as Ngannou as the baddest men on the planet back to: Boxers are better.

That's actually what that fight did.

Boxers are better at boxing. Stop the presses.
Sure, you and I know that.

That's not the point. The point is that Ngannou got knocked out, so he can no longer be marketed as the baddest dude on the planet.

It is how it is.

Sure, you and I know that.

That's not the point. The point is that Ngannou got knocked out, so he can no longer be marketed as the baddest dude on the planet.

It is how it is.
He probably made magnitudes more $$$ in his two boxing matches than he has his entire MMA career combined. Worth it.

I know it was a boxing match with joshua, but i will never see nnganou as the same again.

that brutal ko loss tarnished his 'aura'.
Same for me and i like francis a ton. it also makes fury look like a fraud. But boxing needed AJ to win badly because the legitmacy of the sport was hanging on the thinnest thread after Fury's embarassment of a performance.

It literally changed the game of seeing mixed martial artists such as Ngannou as the baddest men on the planet back to: Boxers are better.

That's actually what that fight did.
let the face of boxing (tank) actually box people on his level.

also there is a reason why youtubers dabbled into boxing instead of mma......

Back