Media The Best and Funniest TUF moments of all time (Merged)

what is everyone's favorite moments?
Although Koscheck is an asshole I thought his beef with Cutman Brad tate was funny for some reason

Leben door break ..

Dana white do you want to be a fucking fighter speech ..

Chael "i cant let you get close"

GSP showing what coaching looks like ..

Matt Hughes and Matt Serra moments ... throughout...the matt serra yelling "yess!!!" ..

So many bro ..soo many

Last edited:
Leben door break ..

Matt Hughes and Matt Serra moments ... throughout...the matt serra yelling "yess!!!" ..

So many bro ..soo many
These are all fantastic choices bro.

People used to say GSP has no personality, but the seasons that he was involved with were quite entertaining

XFTVuYn.gif

NaiveBlissfulFrilledlizard-max-1mb.gif

Season 5 brought us the most technical street fight ever

Did you know that Andy Wang is a warrior?

EZswy6HU4AAA0cs.jpg

{<BJPeen}

Leben door break ..

So many bro ..soo many

I remember all those other incidents, but I'm kinda blanking on the GSP coaching one... you mean how professional he was in general on TUF 12 compared to Kos, with his guys winning almost everything (the finale was team GSP vs team GSP), or are you referring to one instance in particular?

GSP inviting Lumpinee & Rajadamnern champion Jean-Charles Skarbowsky to spar with his guys was my favorite moment of the season, I was so fcking hyped when JCS was introduced, I couldn't believe it

John Danaher explaining to the team that this could be either a fantastic experience, or the worst time in their life, was a perfect summary

GSP asking everyone as a favor to him to please be respectful and polite with his friend, because Jean-Charles had just gotten off the plane after a 14 hours flight from Paris as a favor to him, because he wanted them to see the kind of guys Farangs are.

Call it cultural experience, or whatever, it's always good to open your perspectives by seeing the elites from different combat sports

Ross Pointon getting ready for his season 3 fight, half the house freaking out over him making weight and asking him what he’s going to do…

“I’m gonna eat some pizza, then I’m gonna to go to bed”

Gets up the next day, makes weight with no issues, legend…

I remember all those other incidents, but I'm kinda blanking on the GSP coaching one... you mean how professional he was in general on TUF 12 compared to Kos, with his guys winning almost everything (the finale was team GSP vs team GSP), or are you referring to one instance in particular?

GSP inviting Lumpinee & Rajadamnern champion Jean-Charles Skarbowsky to spar with his guys was my favorite moment of the season, I was so fcking hyped when JCS was introduced, I couldn't believe it

John Danaher explaining to the team that this could be either a fantastic experience, or the worst time in their life, was a perfect summary

GSP asking everyone as a favor to him to please be respectful and polite with his friend, because Jean-Charles had just gotten off the plane after a 14 hours flight from Paris as a favor to him, because he wanted them to see the kind of guys Farangs are.

Call it cultural experience, or whatever, it's always good to open your perspectives by seeing the elites from different combat sports

All of the above brother... GSP took it to heart with his guys and really tried and it paid off he won the entire season and the coaches fight ..

He was there to represent real martial arts and martial artists...

Also the fact GSP would be training with guys like a lumpinee champion just shows the level GSP was at or could bring to the game... I mean just one camp with any true thailand Lumpinee stadium fighter would be absolutely priceless experience wise ...from a guy from Canada too

Back