The best case scenario for UFC 279's main event

Best case scenario for me, Nate whips his ass then rides off into the sunset to get a truck full of money from whichever Paul boy wants his ass kicked.

Yea because Khamzat needed Abu Dhabi’s help to make weight for his last fight that took place in Florida. Solid logic TS
Haha yeah I almost put it in my post, but I felt like it would've made the reading heavier.

I figured some butthurt would point it out so thanks for filling in

Tony vs Diaz would have been a sick matchup. Feels like a miss that they are both fighting on the same card and not fighting each other.

Should have been Khamzat vs. Covington in the main event, with Diaz vs Tony in the co-main.
Isn't Colby trying to decide if he's temporarily or permanently paralyzed from the Masvidal attack?

Best case scenario is Nate tying up a triangle, and then me laughing for 20 minutes on here.

Khamzat smashes Nate and turns his face into a pulp.

That is the best and most likely scenario.

Tony vs Diaz would have been a sick matchup. Feels like a miss that they are both fighting on the same card and not fighting each other.

Should have been Khamzat vs. Covington in the main event, with Diaz vs Tony in the co-main.
I would be fine with Khamzat vs Burns 2 as well. Who knows how it plays out if there were 2 more rounds. Along with Nate/Tony in the co-main & everything beneath it, it would have been one of the coolest cards of the year.

I'm reeally not looking forward to this card, think I'm gonna parlay Leech & Khamzat to both win by tko/ko just in case it happens.

Bumping my thread now that Khamzat has missed weight by 7.5 pounds.

The guy gets gifted with a pointless mismatch fight, and he manages to miss weight by a catastrophic margin. Absolutely pathetic

Nate dodged a bullet. Let's get my boy Tony in the main event

• Khamzat misses weight without Abu Dhabi's help, and Tony steps in against Diaz for the ultimate cardio n' volume fest
• Khamzat misses weight without Abu Dhabi's help, and Tony steps in against Diaz for the ultimate cardio n' volume fest we have been wanting for years

It allows for a much closer/exciting fight, it gives my man Tony a winnable fight, and it lets Nate to go out without being brutalized.

Whatever people may feel about them, Tony and Diaz are OG's of the sport, and they deserve better than these matchups to close their career. Let them ride into the sunset, smoking blunts and kicking steel poles

It allows for a much closer/exciting fight, it gives my man Tony a winnable fight, and it lets Nate to go out without being brutalized.

Whatever people may feel about them, Tony and Diaz are OG's of the sport, and they deserve better than these matchups to close their career. Let them ride into the sunset, smoking blunts and kicking steel poles
Bro you pray
• Khamzat misses weight without Abu Dhabi's help, and Tony steps in against Diaz for the ultimate cardio n' volume fest we have been wanting for years

Bro you prayed to the war God and he listened to you Sherbro!!! Thanks

Props for psychic powers. This is an amazing prediction.

Wow nice call brother.

Impressive to say the least.

PM me some future lottery winning numbers too

Back