Shoop The Bigwaverider Shoopamania Classic Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread!

Ahhhhhh~

Sweet xtra time. Thank you shoop godz... & I trust our brother Rider is mingling among you.

lkROVL2.jpg

Bonus time… most excellent. Took an extra day off to extend my wife’s long bday weekend trip on an impulse was afraid I wouldn’t have time to cook up anything.

Bonus time… most excellent. Took an extra day off to extend my wife’s long bday weekend trip on an impulse was afraid I wouldn’t have time to cook up anything.
Happy Birthday Mrs Yeah~
icon_cheers.png

If you've got any extra time, would you consider working on mine?

@Arqueto, can you please confirm receipt of my entry? I don't like my chances of winning against this field of Shoop geniuses, but am honored to be participating. I keep my current AV even though it's out of date as I'm 99% sure it was a BWR special, in his honor, and look forward to everybody else's contributions. Good luck!

@Arqueto, can you please confirm receipt of my entry? I don't like my chances of winning against this field of Shoop geniuses, but am honored to be participating. I keep my current AV even though it's out of date as I'm 99% sure it was a BWR special, in his honor, and look forward to everybody else's contributions. Good luck!

Done bud, check the PM :)

No bud. Am I giving off Polish vibes?
No, but in that post you linked a graphic from polish Amiga game from the 90s (Franko rhe crazy revenge). Pretty strange coincidence.

No, but in that post you linked a graphic from polish Amiga game from the 90s (Franko rhe crazy revenge). Pretty strange coincidence.

Ah ok. I didn't realize that gif was in Polish bud.

@Arqueto i have to opt out brother personal stuff. Forgive me please.

@Arqueto , really sorry about this, amigo, but I have to back out. Got back from vacation for a few days and now my boss has the flu and I gotta cover some tasks for him. I just don't have the time I thought I'd have to sneak in a submission today.

Looking forward to seeing all the entries, though. The event generated some good idea material.

@Arqueto , really sorry about this, amigo, but I have to back out. Got back from vacation for a few days and now my boss has the flu and I gotta cover some tasks for him. I just don't have the time I thought I'd have to sneak in a submission today.

Looking forward to seeing all the entries, though. The event generated some good idea material.

Ok bud. thanks for letting me know and don't let those suckers work you too hard :p

3 hours until the deadline boys. If you're pulling out please let me know a.s.a.p.

Back