Shoop The Bigwaverider Shoopamania Classic V2 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread!

Got you bud, you're contestant 12. Good luck in the contest

bj_rules.gif

I'd like to give it a go please @Arqueto, while I technically didn't win the last one, many, many people were emailing me and sending love and apologizing that they weren't registered on Sherdog so couldn't vote for me, gosh there were so many, I think this time some of them will even register, let's go!

But if I don't win for some reason, the computer's getting it!

giphy.gif

I'd like to give it a go please @Arqueto, while I technically didn't win the last one, many, many people were emailing me and sending love and apologizing that they weren't registered on Sherdog so couldn't vote for me, gosh there were so many, I think this time some of them will even register, let's go!

But if I don't win for some reason, the computer's getting it!

giphy.gif

Welcome aboard bud, you're contestant 14. Good luck in the contest.

welcome-michael-scott.gif

Come sign up shoopers

list removed
Mike was a top dude and he personally recorded a fairly lengthy tutorial trying to help me do a GIF animation of something I asked him about as although I am quite experienced in photoshop I didn't know that much about making GIFs. He took time to do that and it was very much appreciated.

So yes absolutely sign me up please @Arqueto for this comp in Mike's honor.

Mike was a top dude and he personally recorded a fairly lengthy tutorial trying to help me do a GIF animation of something I asked him about as although I am quite experienced in photoshop I didn't know that much about making GIFs. He took time to do that and it was very much appreciated.

So yes absolutely sign me up please @Arqueto for this comp in Mike's honor.

He would never hesitate to help out and he made a lot of custom tutorials for people. GOAT

You got it bud, you're contestant 15. Good luck

8eef358d-373e-49cf-8573-bba999d5a571_text.gif

@Arqueto keeping us in shape with a regular fight schedule<nonemybusiness>
I'd like to sign up and ride the big wave please <BWR01>

UFC 300 was too good to pass up bud, and it made perfect sense to have Mikes contest for it. Let's go!!!

You're contestant 16 bud, good luck and can't wait to see all the awesome shoops

dancing-hype.gif

Back