Shoop The Bigwaverider Shoopamania Classic V2 Voting Thread UFC 300 Voting Closed

VOTE FOR YOUR 6 FAVORITE SHOOPS. YOU GET 6 VOTES. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 hour remaining to get those votes in Sherdog

giphy.gif

Here are the final standings from The Bigwaverider Shoopamania Classic V2

The contestant names are now above their shoops in the OP.

01. @Arqueto - 45 votes
02. @Wreckless - 31 votes
03. @Reach4theSky - 29 votes
04. @kuf - 26 votes
05. @Tronald Dump - 23 votes - TIE
05. @Natural Order - 23 votes - TIE
06. @Myrddin Wild - 20 votes
07. @AleYeah - 18 votes
08. @Otto! - 16 votes
09. @Van Daz - 15 votes - TIE
09. @MT7 - 15 votes - TIE
09. @Siver! - 15 votes - TIE
10. @AmonTobin - 12 votes
11. @SenorFranko - 9 votes
12. @Davidjacksonjones - 8 votes
13. @Your Account - 7 votes

In first place, we have @Arqueto in 2nd place, with another solid and well-made gif, we have @Wreckless, in 3rd, we have @Reach4theSky with an awesome tribute to Mike and his artistic talent. Great job, guys.
4th place goes to @kuf who just misses out on the top 3 with a very funny shoop (I loved the concept bud) and in 5th place we have a tie between @Tronald Dump and @Natural Order with two really funny shoops. Awesome stuff, fellas.

I want to give a shoutout to everyone who participated, donated, and voted. Special thanks to @carole simmons and Mike's family for donating and the biggest shoutout goes to the one and only @bigwaverider, whose art and hard work inspired this contest. RIP brother, gone but never forgotten.

Thanks to everyone who supports the shoop scene on Sherdog, it really is special. I love you all ❤️

uXAzsfT.png

Last edited:
Congrats again @Arqueto . Well deserved brother. Don't let up on us, keep pumping out those awesome Shoops. It's the only way we'll strive to get better.

Awesome Job @Wreckless You and I were neck and neck for awhile there. Makes it more fun when the race is close.

Great job from everyone. The Shoops seem to get better and better every contest. I know I have to come with my A-game to keep up with you guys.

Special shout out to @Siver! For taking it easy on us..

Thanks to all the Sherbros who voted. You guys are awesome!

I know @bigwaverider is watching and loving seeing these Shoops. Rest in Peace brother, you'll never be forgotten..

Congrats to everyone; the winners, the shoopers, the voters, the bumpers, the donators, you're all wonderful.

I've got to say that beyond the excellent podium shoops, I also adore @Tronald Dump 's entry (#5) for fitting 12 different jokes into it.

Also @Otto! 's (#12), for proving that BWR's luscious locks can flatter even the HGHest of noggins.

Big thanks to teh keeper of the scrolls, @Myrddin Wild for requesting a time extension, for I would've surely slept through the original deadline.

Last edited:
You guys talk a lot of smack and some of you have delusions of grandeur, but you know what?

You're all right!

Thanks to @Arqueto for hosting and winning with that idea I pm'ed him, and well done to all those who submitted, voted, bumped, and shared love!

Once again, I loved being a part of this very enjoyable contest. Bring on the next one.

Some fantastic entries in this comp. You have all done great! Took a while just to vote.

Congratulations to the winners. All well deserved.

Thank you to Arqueto for organizing, people who donated, BWR, his family, voters & just onlookers.

See you all again at a shoop near you......

images

Once again, I loved being a part of this very enjoyable contest. Bring on the next one.

Some fantastic entries in this comp. You have all done great! Took a while just to vote.

Congratulations to the winners. All well deserved.

Thank you to Arqueto for organizing, people who donated, BWR, his family, voters & just onlookers.

See you all again at a shoop near you......

images
Dog needs Arq glasses..

WsJITeo.jpeg

CONGRATULATIONS ARQUETO
FOR DOING IT AGAIN!!!

Vs0FFqR.gif

Congrats to @Wreckless & @Reach4theSky
for rounding out teh podium!

YOUR NAMEZ SHALL HENCEFORTH BE
INKED IN
GOAT'S BLOOD
UPON TEH
~ETERNAL SACRED SKROLLZ~

6RLojDL.png

Great work by everyone who submitted! Everyone'z art was amazing from top to bottom!!!

Special thank you to: @carole simmons & Mike's family for their generous donation. Much Love to @Draxton for not only donating but crafting teh esteemed Shadface trophy! Thank you Sherbros @Arqueto, @Natural Order, @Wreckless & Anonymous Sherbro for their generous donations to our hijinx!!!
icon_cheers.png

Kudos to the podium here, lots of quality work, and thanks to all those who donated and supported the contest. I am shocked and humbled by the love my Shoop got.

It's funny, as I was submitting, I told @Arqueto I "wasn't particularly Happy" with how mine turned out. I think a lot of it was to do with the fact that the program I use for this has a habit of pixelating it after I save on my phone, which I really need to find a way around. That said, with the strong work submitted, it is an honor to get votes against some of the expert Shoops submitted.

Amazing shoop as always @Arqueto, much deserved win, and literally everybody else, there was not a poor Shoop in the bunch. I wish I could have given 17 votes (though it would make voting pointless) as they all deserved one. BWR would be proud, and I can't wait for the next one.

I remember my initial submissions early on, such as a portion of one as seen below...

1000000414.jpg

They were much rougher around the edges. I'm continually working to improve. One day soon, @Arqueto...

1000005710.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS ARQUETO
FOR DOING IT AGAIN!!!

Vs0FFqR.gif

Congrats to @Wreckless & @Reach4theSky
for rounding out teh podium!

YOUR NAMEZ SHALL HENCEFORTH BE
INKED IN
GOAT'S BLOOD
UPON TEH
~ETERNAL SACRED SKROLLZ~

6RLojDL.png

Great work by everyone who submitted! Everyone'z art was amazing from top to bottom!!!

Special thank you to: @carole simmons & Mike's family for their generous donation. Much Love to @Draxton for not only donating but crafting teh esteemed Shadface trophy! Thank you Sherbros @Arqueto, @Natural Order, @Wreckless & Anonymous Sherbro for their generous donations to our hijinx!!!
icon_cheers.png
Love the Dog Grohl gif:)

Great contest. Congrats @Arqueto, @Wreckless and @Reach4theSky! Gonna get some fried chicken in your honor.

Politics: Cry, choose the lesser of two evils then cry more. The Bigwaverider Shoopmania Classic: Laugh, choose amongst over a dozen great shoops then laugh more.

Rest in peace @bigwaverider. You brought the laughs and kindhearted spirit. It remains forever.

Back