The BMF lineage is going well so far

As time goes on , Masvidals claim as former bmf champion ages the worst. No BMF needs to sucker punch somebody because they couldn't deal with them in the cage.

Isn't leon the real bmf since he beat usman who beat jorge who beat nate?

It's a bullshit belt. It should just be known as the you are getting PPV points too belt. Some guys might not be able to be the champ but they can still sell a card and event. Honestly I never watched a Justin that was a stinker. He isn't hard to figure out but he is always exciting.
Get some help psycho

LW is consistently the most stacked division, because the average male worldwide is a LW.

It being stuck there isn't the worst of things, given it's so competitive at that weight.
Damn

This guy was a good poster

All 3 are dogs.

<RomeroSalute> <RomeroSalute>
most fighters are there to get ktfo
they are all dogs

the bmf title should be openweight
just like what bj penn did he fought anyone anywhere
also maldonado who fought a giant stipe

thats a real bmf for me

Shame Eddie Alvarez is too old and shop worn. He'd be in the mix for sure

most fighters are there to get ktfo
they are all dogs

the bmf title should be openweight
just like what bj penn did he fought anyone anywhere
also maldonado who fought a giant stipe

thats a real bmf for me

That's a good point. I guess Prides OWGPs were the OG BMF titles

Why even mention who deserves it the least? Masvidal is the OG BMF fuck off you bozo

Masvidal is kind of a BMF if you consider the no bareknuckle backyard fights he used to participate in.
Of course.

The first fight had a shit ending but Mas is about it.

LW is consistently the most stacked division, because the average male worldwide is a LW.

It being stuck there isn't the worst of things, given it's so competitive at that weight.

RIP homie. May you return whench you came (Sherdog).

In his last 10 fights, the current "BMF" has only finished two fights, and they were all 5 rounders lol. Ain't no decision machine worthy of being called BMF.

He finally got another finish over washed and retiring Zombie, and then a bar brawler who he gouged the eyes out of and then goaded into a silly throwdown at the end.

Looking forward to Topuria taking that toy belt away next with complete ease. Hopefully he throws it in the trash as soon as he wins it.

Conor is the one missing, if anyone defines bmf its him
giphy.gif

I don't know... he might panic wrestle when it gets fun.

He should defend it against just bleed guys divisions up to WW. It doesn't matter if they are top 5 or not

giphy.gif

I don't know... he might panic wrestle when it gets fun.
Then take out the Gaethje from there and i'm sure Masvidal and Holloway attempted a takedown in their career

Back