Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Full Trailer, post #3621)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Lost at the WTF?! look on the Females face when Frenchie says,

"I can't fucking believe this(death by bullet-proof chicken)is happening to me again!" <lol><lmao>

Also, Noir's back in Black, Homelander looks like he's going to be the MVP for the fourth season in a row, and they're obviously using the same Supe-killing Virus from Gen V.

Fuck, even The Deep looks less of a dork than usual.

anyone thinking that maybe new Black Noir will turn out
to be a Homelander clone as intended? unless i’m forgetting something from last season, original (show version) Noir seemed very murdered last i remember

anyone thinking that maybe new Black Noir will turn out
to be a Homelander clone as intended? unless i’m forgetting something from last season, original (show version) Noir seemed very murdered last i remember

No.

The same actor who played Noir in the first three seasons has been cast in S4. He'll either be a Clone of the original, or he'll have been healed somehow.

<Fedor23>

I was slightly annoyed they Nerfed Black Noir; in the comics, he's designed to be even stronger than Homelander himself. He's also more sadistic. Comic book Black Noir is basically a combination of Superman and Batman, but as psychotic as the Joker.

I know a couple of people who work on the boys. One did prosthetics as a favour for me and a friend on a small Christmas project we did together and I got to know him a bit. He set up some of the gore stuff for Gen V.

Anyway he said that when they fill the sets with these actors and actresses for the sex scene type stuff, like Herogasm etc, some of the extras will sneak away in costume to go have sex with each other. He said they fuck up the costumes and the costume department has fits. I guess they get all that high quality makeup on and all these people are models in these form fitting costumes, so over time on set they get to know each other a little bit and one thing leads to another.

Don’t know if he was just jerking my chain but thought people would enjoy that little timbit

Last edited:
I know a couple of people who work on the boys. One did prosthetics as a favour for me and a friend on a small Christmas project we did together and I got to know him a bit. He set up some of the gore stuff for Gen V.

Anyway he said that when they fill the sets with these actors and actresses for the sex scene type stuff, like Herogasm etc, some of the extras will sneak away in costume to go have sex with each other. He said they fuck up the costumes and the costume department has fits. I guess they get all makeup on and all these people are models in these form fitting costumes and over time on set they get to know each other a little bit and one thing leads to another.

Don’t know if he was just jerking my chain but thought people would enjoy that little timbit

I read about some adult film actors/actresses who got yelled at because they were having sex off-camera. I don't doubt your story at all.

"What do you do... when your bro is in hot water?" That’s what Deep bravely asked himself, volunteering as a character witness for Homelander’s trial. Read his watershed expose in this month’s V-PLE, and think about what YOU can do to help keep our greatest hero #HomeFree!"

nfLgZoF31cuQt0CtyD2RfEYI5lNGu-ydUHIFln2VqF5IeYiMa44NARRSNQ5c0g8iDWgZ_SWuwe_ZVA=s2048-rw-nd-v1

Posting that for the thread gave me nausea. 🤢

Back