Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Teaser Trailer, post #3575)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Oh, yeah. The trailer makes it very clear they're going to be just as fucked up as the main series. But thankfully, still not as grotesque as the comic book itself. Good Lord, do you remember what they did to Pre-Whiz, the children Godolkin was training and abusing?:eek:

When I saw that pallet get released from the C-130 off the coast of Iceland?

It was like a punch in the gut. :(

When I saw that pallet get released from the C-130 off the coast of Iceland?

It was like a punch in the gut. :(

One of the most disturbing things I've ever read in a comic book. Stillwell had to use a, "chain of evidence", where no single group of people involved knew exactly was going to happen. Because even Red River mercs would draw the line at the cold-blooded murder of children.

Made even more heartbreaking by the poor bairns trying to psyche themselves up to use their powers and break free...just as the pallet is dropped out of the plane.

"I don't like Mr Godolkin, sometimes. I don't like the things he makes me do..."

<DCrying>

@Strychnine, it's actually a clever call back to the tralier, where the Dean talks about the two Majors: Crimefighting and Performing Arts. The girl in this video has obviously chosen Crimefighting as her Major, rather than PA, which is why her acting skills are so bad in this video. The young man probably majored in Performing Arts, which is why his performance is more natural.

I just thought it was like all those cringe videos we all saw in university made with kids. horribly bad acting and cringe. was fitting.

Will watch the season, I don't really need trailers for this one.

Gen V was medium level for me but hey it got the job done as an appetizer before the real thing.

Now @Dragonlordxxxxx where is the call for that new series Fallout now thats my jam, please be good, please don't Westworld me.

solid trailer.
Love how the show satirizes the divide & conquer strategies that get played on the general public.

now for thoughts unrelated to the story. MM looks slimmer/ younger. Brotha looks like he done lost weight, good for him.
Wtf has the actress that plays Annie done to her face?

Back