Media The Champ has a Name - and the UFC knows that too šŸ˜

Lol you are trolling. Islam hangs out with the crown prince of the UAE. Islam sets up his camps for free at the largest sports complex in the world. He also received an offer to represent the country. For fuckā€™s sake Islam is in a tourist promotional video for the country.
You do know that you are picking and choosing the logic of Russian fighter is at home in Abu Dhabi, but American fighter isn't at home in America against a Brazilian opponent, and you call me the troll. Have fun dude.

You can just go ahead and say what you wanna say which is that "enemy territory" isn't about getting booed since you got proven wrong on that point. It's not about fans at all, it's just a veiled accusation of corruption.

You do know that you are picking and choosing the logic of Russian fighter is at home in Abu Dhabi, but American fighter isn't at home in America against a Brazilian opponent, and you call me the troll. Have fun dude.

You can just go ahead and say what you wanna say which is that "enemy territory" isn't about getting booed since you got proven wrong on that point. It's not about fans at all, it's just a veiled accusation of corruption.
You are trying to make it seem like Philly is the hometown for Forrest. Itā€™s completely obvious that Islam is locked in with the government of the UAE. Talk about dishonesty.

You are trying to make it seem like Philly is the hometown for Forrest. Itā€™s completely obvious that Islam is locked in with the government of the UAE. Talk about dishonesty.
What does that have to do with corrupt judges? Last I checked the government of UAE doesnā€™t judge the ufc fights.

Islam beat volk in a close fight on volks home soil, were those judges flown in for UAE? Or?

Maybe we should wait for the event to take place before we assume itā€™s corrupt. If we have glaring evidence letā€™s use it, but until then itā€™s premade excuses

What does that have to do with corrupt judges? Last I checked the government of UAE doesnā€™t judge the ufc fights.

Islam beat volk in a close fight on volks home soil, were those judges flown in for UAE? Or?

Maybe we should wait for the event to take place before we assume itā€™s corrupt. If we have glaring evidence letā€™s use it, but until then itā€™s premade excuses
When I did mention judges?

Pretty embarrassing thread tbh. Charles got completely smashed, rocked multiple times, slung to the ground multiple times, then submitted, then turned down a rematch in Brazil because of "emotional stress" after losing, then took the rematch later and pulled out 12 days before, but maybe Islam is afraid of the rematch. Lol.

Islam hasn't missed weight, he's made weight in Vegas a bunch of times, Boston, New York, Canada, Russia, Australia, but put on your tin foil hats, ladies and gentlemen, because the UFC also use their biggest Muslim stars on their Abu Dhabi cards, and they never put UK fighters on the UK cards, Canadian fighters on the Canadian cards, because they can't make weight anymore else, other than the dozens of times they have, whereas Charles has missed weight a bunch of times, and even had his title stripped because he couldn't make weight.
Colby Covington having fans is more embarrassing imo

When Charles loses this Saturday, all you losers will start supporting the other guy.

Islam isn't afraid of oli & vise versa
Islam should permanently move up to ww though sooner than later

No I'm not.

I'm making it sound like

when you say "going into enemy territory"

that Anderson Silva

who is Brazilian

went to America

and fought an American

and was routinely booed and cheered against

Savvy?

And you're pretending that doesn't count, because you changed your scope to "hometown," when it was you started the argument by using the entire UAE, which the rest of us know is a country. All because you called Anderson Silva an American, not having any idea when he moved. If we're not talking dishonesty, we're talking delusion at this point. See a doctor.

No I'm not.

I'm making it sound like

when you say "going into enemy territory"

that Anderson Silva

who is Brazilian

went to America

and fought an American

and was routinely booed and cheered against

Savvy?

And you're pretending that doesn't count, because you changed your scope to "hometown," when it was you started the argument by using the entire UAE, which the rest of us know is a country. All because you called Anderson Silva an American, not having any idea when he moved. If we're not talking dishonesty, we're talking delusion at this point. See a doctor.

I didn't change the scope. I wrote that Anderson went into enemy territory with Rich. Ohio is his hometown. LOL I wasn't the one who started ranting about the UAE government being crooked. Talk about delusional. You keep bringing up the Anderson moving to America like I don't know. It's not like he didn't fight in America after 09. It's so funny how you think that fact is so secret.

My original premise was that these guys should just fight in Vegas in neutral territory.

He made 155 in Australia and Vegas
He made 155 in NY but that was 2017.
After that he has only made 155 in Perth and that did not look too good. I can see why he is not doing that cut more often, than once a year or not at all.
Tapology lists the weight in results if you are interested.

He made 155 in NY but that was 2017.
After that he has only made 155 in Perth and that did not look too good. I can see why he is not doing that cut more often, than once a year or not at all.
Tapology lists the weight in results if you are interested.
He made 155 in Vegas against Moises and Dober

He was 155.5 against Moises and 156 against Dober. Thatā€™s not making Championship weight.

That's making weight, the contracted weight.

Oliviera is the one who couldn't make championship weight and got stripped.

Come on hater, do better. All you're doing is digging a hole and exposing yourself as such.

That's making weight, the contracted weight.

Oliviera is the one who couldn't make championship weight and got stripped.

Come on hater, do better. All you're doing is digging a hole and exposing yourself as such.
Sorry pal, we were talking about making 155. Donā€™t comment and quote me if you donā€™t have anything else than fabricated hate talk to post.

Sorry pal, we were talking about making 155. Donā€™t comment and quote me if you donā€™t have anything else than fabricated hate talk to post.

And this is why I call you a hater, a irrational one at that.

Moises and Dober were not fights for the championship, hence why 156lbs is allowed. You and your hate has clouded your judgment and rational thinking in circumstances of bouts and rules.

I'm not fabricating anything, you're the creating a bunch of lies and getting constantly called out for it. But you won't ever take accountability for your slimy posts and changes in circumstances when it comes to certain group of fighters.

It's all good, at least I'm not the only who has noticed what kinda of shit poster you really are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back