The Chimaev Fanbase

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
I was a big fan of the guy but cant defend anything he's done this week. What a mess. He could redeem himself but its gonna take a while.

Yeah he's making it hard for me to keep being a borz fanboy lately lmao

That and I fucks with Holland and would kinda love to see the underdog shock the world

I aint off the train,but I think him missin weight and acting like he dont give a shit about it,hard to find good thing to say about that. Its dissaponting
Well they stopped him from cutting weight right? That's a little different imo and also very weird considering all the other people who have nearly died cutting weight yet a doctor makes Khamzat stop when he doesn't even really look that bad? It's weird to me. Guys like Khabib and Gastelum were rushed to the hospital while cutting weight.

Well they stopped him from cutting weight right? That's a little different imo and also very weird considering all the other people who have nearly died cutting weight yet a doctor makes Khamzat stop when he doesn't even really look that bad? It's weird to me. Guys like Khabib and Gastelum were rushed to the hospital while cutting weight.
The whole thing is fuckin weird to me. There seems to be alot of missing info

I hated the guy even before he missed weight. Couldn't stand his personality.

I know it must hurt you all went from daily Khamzat knobslobbing to him being the least respected MMA fighter in the matter days. From talking shit to costa behind 20 dudes, reportedly getting beat up twice backstage for running his mouth, to missing weight by 8 pounds and the icing on top was him getting loudly booed at the weigh ins. He’s lost so much respect from the community even John McCarthy and Josh “head kicked Nate Diaz” Thompson are calling Chimaev an amateur and rooting for Nate.

I know it hurts so deep inside you all have to keep this far fetched slander campaign up of making several duplicate post comparing Nate to Leech and citing an previously agreed upon missed weight fight between Nate and RDA. It is sad what y’all are doing but I understand guys, your “smash bro’ (lol <36>) let you all down and now you realize your Nate hate has finally caught up to you.

That said, this meltdown on the heavies has surpassed the Usman fanbase meltdown and went straight to Conor “Diaz is three times my size” level meltdown we saw after their first fight…
Quite the takedown of Khamzat and pretty funny but you better hope Holland Kos homie or the mouth breathers are going to blow up this thread.

Not a huge MMA fan but I haven’t been overly impressed by what I’ve seen from this Khamzat character. I thought he got his ass kicked by Burns.

I'm a Khamzat fan, he's going to beat everyone at 170lb. Nate Diaz makes no difference. I think he's ready for MW.

From talking shit to costa behind 20 dudes, reportedly getting beat up twice backstage for running his mouth, to missing weight by 8 pounds
I was a big fan of the guy but cant defend anything he's done this week. What a mess. He could redeem himself but its gonna take a while.
He merely tried to cater to Nurmagomedov fanbase.

The whole thing is fuckin weird to me. There seems to be alot of missing info
Yeah and it's weird that there isn't much footage of whatever went on backstage. These are the fights that should have been scheduled anyways, much better card now. I'd like to know exactly why Khamzat had to stop cutting weight tho.

I don’t think it’s quite that serious but missing weight by 8 pounds is super lazy and not a good sign for someone who wants to be champion.

This is what's wrong with the mma fanbase. 1 little thing and everybody turns on you. Then the other way around 1 good thing and people jump on the train 90% of the passengers on that train are ready to jump off the train after the slightest bump. Costa was loved before The Izzy fight and then hated but is now loved again. If Khamzat dominates people will forget about the weight cut.
True, Khamzat just have to destroy Hollandand its going to be business as usual, knowing the UFC I won't be surprised if he gets a TS.

The whole mma fandom is too fickle

Conor and Usman lost in the cage, not on the scale. Even weirder than the Khamzat lovefest is how much a fairly regular occurrence (a fighter missing weight) is being latched onto to justify hating on a currently undefeated prospect. Especially if said fighter was instructed to stop cutting weight by the UFC. The fact of the matter is, we still don't know how good Khamzat is. We will learn a hell of a lot more tonight as a result of the reshuffling. Get over it, you pathetic fucking losers...

Conor and Usman lost in the cage, not on the scale. Even weirder than the Khamzat lovefest is how much a fairly regular occurrence (a fighter missing weight) is being latched onto to justify hating on a currently undefeated prospect. Especially if said fighter was instructed to stop cutting weight by the UFC. The fact of the matter is, we still don't know how good Khamzat is. We will learn a hell of a lot more tonight as a result of the reshuffling. Get over it, you pathetic fucking losers...

Leave Khamzat alone!

brittnee.jpg

Leave Khamzat alone!

brittnee.jpg
Lol I really don't care. Love the guy, hate the guy, whatever...my concern for fighters is based on their fighting. So far, he hasn't disappointed. That's always subject to change. Just not letting weight cuts, fanbases, whether or not the UFC is marketing a guy, etc determine how many hate threads I generate.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Imagine caring so much about what other people think.

khamzat was very likeable now he becomes a annoying bully

Back