The Cris is fighting this weekend.

Cris = Cyborg.
The Cris = the Weidman.

<BC1>

Does anyone remember that story of Cyborg punching Angela Magana in the face at some UFC athlete retreat, and when Weidman tried to intervene Cyborg raised her fist at him? I forget who it was, but someone else who witnessed it said Weidman did the "don't shoot" hard gesture to Cyborg, she had him nervous.

He never was my boy but I'm hoping he doesn't get anymore unnecessary damage.
Pretty much this. Cheered when Luke, Yoel and Jacare deaded him but after that i felt bad. Win or lose just don't get hurt please.

Does anyone remember that story of Cyborg punching Angela Magana in the face at some UFC athlete retreat, and when Weidman tried to intervene Cyborg raised her fist at him? I forget who it was, but someone else who witnessed it said Weidman did the "don't shoot" hard gesture to Cyborg, she had him nervous.
Good times lol

Does no one in his life love this guy enough to step in? He hasn't won 2 in a row in nearly a decade. At what point does your wife, parents, friends, coaches tell you it's over and you don't need to spend your 40s in diapers.
He shit in his wife's garbage can on their first date.

She probably views diapers as a step up.

Chris please retire man. You were the champ and a dominant one. Just hang it up and enjoy your life

Damn! Third billed on a stinker of a FN card. Hears hoping he barely squeaks out a win and realizes he should just call it. If he gets a finish, he’s going to think “he’s back” and call out some monster.

Yes, that would be the perfect outcome...he turns 40 in a few months and is clearly nowhere near his former self. Going out on a win is as worthy and realistic a goal as he should have at this point, IMHO.

All 3 fights were competitive, he’d just always find a way to lose in the 3rd rd
Lose brutally. And after that (like i said) it was just sad. Like that time when Reyes wrecked him. Or when his leg left him vdms Hall. Or when he looked like shit in his last fight.

Here's hoping he gets violently finished inside a minute and he realizes he can't do it anymore before he gets seriously injured. Again.
More like he gets violently finished inside a minute and immediately claims he was winning until he got caught and that he is too good to retire now. The man is determined to permanently destroy himself.

Widman says '30 surgeries in you know but I’ve been feeling amazing' and 'I was very open-minded to this being my last (fight), but I don’t see that happening.'🙄

More like he gets violently finished inside a minute and immediately claims he was winning until he got caught and that he is too good to retire now. The man is determined to permanently destroy himself.
I've never been a fan of his, but I'm getting worried for his wife and kids.

Bruno is a very tough outing regardless of his record on his past 5 fights

RiP Chris

Idk where he will need surgery next but he will need surgery again

Thought you meant Cyborg, but anyways i like Weidman and hope he wins this fight. But i think he needs to retire...

Getting a close win would still make him keep fighting. Best thing would be a decision loss where he doesn't take much damage but realizes it's over.

Back