The Cris is fighting this weekend.

I've never been a fan of his, but I'm getting worried for his wife and kids.
He’s been KOd a couple times and broke his leg, other than that he hasn’t really took that much damage. He’s not Chuck or Tony. He’s washed and is just getting paychecks until he can’t no more

He’s been KOd a couple times and broke his leg, other than that he hasn’t really took that much damage. He’s not Chuck or Tony
He is worse than Tony. Tony is at least competitive.
Chris has been dropped, knocked out, or injured in eight of his last nine fights.

Chris has been dropped, knocked out, or injured in eight of his last nine fights.
He doesn’t have that much mileage and far more fighters have been knocked out more than Chris. Chris was competitive in all his losses until he fought Reyes. Tony’s mileage and fighting style is nothing like Chris

Great ! Then, mapple syrup and ants.
When he's done, @StonedLemur can do whatever he wishes with him. Old Sherbro Island law ☠️

I say after that we tie em to a tree and see who can stick the biggest rock to him...from a trebuchet sir lol.

Weidman is in Tony Ferguson territory, like everybody else I hope he wins and retire, he doesn’t need to take more punishment.

He makes Ferg look like a contender at this point

One leg kick and he's gonna drop to the floor in agony. Who sanctioned this man.

He's going to break his leg for the third fight in a row. Maybe not an explosive break like he had against Anderson Silva but a more subtle break like he had in his last fight

lol I wouldn’t be surprised to see him win, Bruno is a very hot and cold fighter and horrible grappler.. not out of the realm of possibility Chris lays on him for 3.

Weidman is in Tony Ferguson territory, like everybody else I hope he wins and retire, he doesn’t need to take more punishment.
He makes Ferg look like a contender at this point
Tony is way worse, he's out there getting pretty much all of his joints permanently ruined plus some of the most brain damage in UFC history - heel hooked by Dariush, armbarred by Oliveira, massacred by Gaethje, hit with one of the most brutal knockouts of all time against Chandler, subbed by Bobby Green, beat by Paddy Pimblett

Here's hoping he gets violently finished inside a minute and he realizes he can't do it anymore before he gets seriously injured. Again.
The worst thing that can happen for guys in his position is to actually win 1. Because then they'll think again they still have it and will keep going.

Does no one in his life love this guy enough to step in? He hasn't won 2 in a row in nearly a decade. At what point does your wife, parents, friends, coaches tell you it's over and you don't need to spend your 40s in diapers.
Teh Cris wants to lose some more braincells for our entertainment, I'd say let him bang bro.

Chris will get a takedown and have a good first round, gas out and get finished in the second

The Criss

tumblr_ligvcwvNq41qbrg36o1_400.gif

Tony is way worse, he's out there getting pretty much all of his joints permanently ruined plus some of the most brain damage in UFC history - heel hooked by Dariush, armbarred by Oliveira, massacred by Gaethje, hit with one of the most brutal knockouts of all time against Chandler, subbed by Bobby Green, beat by Paddy Pimblett

Dude teh Chris has literally been brutal KO'd 100 times, damn near didn't win a fight in a decade, literally shattered his leg with a career ending injury, and came back to fight and got his legs kicked to shit again to the point where he couldn't even walk.

Chris is legitimately risking losing a limb, let alone not being able to remember his kids name in 5 years.

Ferg is BAD dont get me wrong, but sanctioning weidman to fight should be illegal at this point.

Back