Opinion The daily “AOC says something stupid” thread. Vol 2

Listen to this friggin idiot speak though...

DCRSwEZn.jpeg

I mean, she’s fuckin dumb dude

toilet girl was across the street!
wow, it's real
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reveals she’s in therapy following ‘attempted coup’ at Capitol | The Independent

SHe knows how to stay relevant. She’s like foxnews.com headlines about UFO and Bigfoot sightings all show no go.

Yes she does

And she has to if she has any hopes of running for commander in chief or making millions of dollars. AOC is playing the long game

Yes she does

And she has to if she has any hopes of running for commander in chief or making millions of dollars. AOC is playing the long game
And all the haters are basically getting played.

Sometimes I think the opposing parties want AOC as President cause they focus so much on her and her squad of 2-3 other women that these women get so much attention and hype that all other groupings of very seasoned politicians in bed with each other become an afterthought

If she ever ran for President she would never do a debate....”Name the 3 branches of Government”
AOC-“The 3 Chambers are.....”

dumb as an ox

I didn’t want to make a new thread for one person. But damn this congresswoman is so fucking dumb, it’s AOC level.

why is ignorance always angry. Pure cringe. What a dumb woman. She’s probably using anger to cover is being wrong or a liar. Always a tactic

If you are in the govt a an incompetent grifter, just be indignant and blame it on sexism or racism.

Lol AOC getting dunked on like an idiot.

the money should have gone to some other Puerto Rican family

What is also insane is how many AOC supporters are angry about Matt Walsh's effort to raise just over $100,000 dollars that csn be used to help out far more people than just AOC's grandmother. A group of conservatives took action instead of just whining about something to score political points and lefties lost their minds.

What is also insane is how many AOC supporters are angry about Matt Walsh's effort to raise just over $100,000 dollars that csn be used to help out far more people than just AOC's grandmother. A group of conservatives took action instead of just whining about something to score political points and lefties lost their minds.
It's really impressive that she's made a career out of being a drama queen on Twitter. We already know from reports that she hasn't done much policy-wise.

Much respect to her. She went from being a bartender (and considering how female bartenders tend to look, she's like a 4/10) to winning a congressional seat in a district where most people don't like her and using her impressive whining skills on social media to have an army of weak-chinned betas worship her like she's a Messiah.

<mma4>

It's really impressive that she's made a career out of being a drama queen on Twitter. We already know from reports that she hasn't done much policy-wise.

Much respect to her. She went from being a bartender (and considering how female bartenders tend to look, she's like a 4/10) to winning a congressional seat in a district where most people don't like her and using her impressive whining skills on social media to have an army of weak-chinned betas worship her like she's a Messiah.

<mma4>

Part of her magic is that she makes her statement, and then vanishes.
She also completely ignores any criticism or hate, and she never addresses it on social media.

The old school MMA forum trolls had similar skills. They started a thread under a ridiculous premise, but came across as sincere. 100’s of people proceeded to take it seriously and respond. Troll never would show up again in the thread, probably laughing somewhere at all the responses.

I always wondered how a Junior Rep can afford to live in NY. But for AOC it makes sense. She's living rent free up in here.

Walsh is simultaneously pulling off a God-tier troll move and raising money for a good cause. AOC is too much of a partisan asshole to make a positive out of the situation and she just has her abuela reject the money? So it doesn't go to anybody?

Walsh is simultaneously pulling off a God-tier troll move and raising money for a good cause. AOC is too much of a partisan asshole to make a positive out of the situation and she just has her abuela reject the money? So it doesn't go to anybody?
Nobody in Puerto Rico gets help now! Extremely spiteful move by AOC.

Matt Walsh is trying to set up a go fund me for her grandmothers neighborhood I think now

Back