The Difference Between Khamzat and Shavkat

kfighter

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Shavkat has high level fight IQ. He strategized a gameplan to take Wonderboy down and he got it. He kept him at a clinch while tiring Wonderboy down with his weight and knee to the body. He, then, threatened Wonderboy with a multitude of threats from GnP and chokes and positional advancements. Everyone who calls him boring don't know what they are watching...🤦‍♂️

Shavkat is the Kazakhstan king. He is John Wick who double taps all of his victims. He is the real reason Khamzat moved up to MW like Chael is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Shavkat has high level fight IQ. He strategized a gameplan to take Wonderboy down and he got it. He kept him at a clinch while tiring Wonderboy down with his weight and knee to the body. He, then, threatened Wonderboy with a multitude of threats from GnP and chokes and positional advancements. Everyone who calls him boring don't know what they are watching...🤦‍♂️
Yeah but Shavkat was saying ''Wonderboy thinks i can't strike with him and he is wrong''.
Maybe he changed his mind after seeing the striking skill difference but that doesn't change the fact he is talking bullshit.
Khamzat is man of his word

Yeah but Shavkat was saying ''Wonderboy thinks i can't strike with him and he is wrong''.
Maybe he changed his mind after seeing the striking skill difference but that doesn't change the fact he is talking bullshit.
Nah Khamzat faked a glove touch and then ragdolled Holland. I mean, it was Holland's fault but still.

They aren't comparable fighters stylistically. Khamzat is a juggernaut. Shav is far more calculated. But we've seen Shav deal in a wild fight against Neal and he has shown he can do that too. I think Shav has shown a more dynamic skillset.

They aren't comparable fighters stylistically. Khamzat is a juggernaut. Shav is far more calculated. But we've seen Shav deal in a wild fight against Neal and he has shown he can do that too. I think Shav has shown a more dynamic skillset.
18-0 with 18 finishes is the juggernaut imo.

Huge fan of both guys fwiw

shavkat vs khamzat could have been the equivalent of a ww jds vs cain rivalry.
khamzat kind of lost his marbles during his rise

Overall fighting prowess: Chechen > Kazakh except fight-IQ and other intellectual aspects.

Khamzat is much more aggressive, won't stop at nothing, and has that ruthless relentless mass murder killing mentality that Shavkat never has in any of his fight. Shavkat has a slight chance emptying Borz's gas tank within the first 1.5-2 RDs with his IQ, but with proper training camp, video studying, adjustment, and preparation, Borz 7/10 takes down/ragdolls and subbed both Shavkat and Leon within 2.5-3 Rounds.

Khamzat would have taken Wonderboy down much quicker.
Borz has a crisp striking at nights when he's on his A game. What he did to Ikram Aliskerov could very well happen to Wonderboy who got floored several times by Woodley. Borz just needs more discipline, composure, fight-IQ, nutritionist and he'll clear 170.

How would it be low fight IQ to take Wonderboy down in the 1st minute and start looking for a finish?
I'm not saying you're wrong in that Shavkat's always calculated, in this specific scenario a sense of urgency could have ended it faster though.

The difference is 2 letters. Subtract m & z, Replace with S & v. Then just move the K over to the k position.

He also said prior it’s an mma fight and he will fight it as such.

Nah Khamzat faked a glove touch and then ragdolled Holland. I mean, it was Holland's fault but still.
u must be naive enough to not recognize that holland never had a chance, a glove touch or what it didnt matter

Shavkat has much better stand up than Khamzat. He just took the easy route against Wonderboy since Wonderboy's stand up is so damn good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back