Media The Evolution of MMA fighter appearances

Fred-Ettish.jpg

Gary Neville?

This thread reeks of boomerism.

LOL. Wouldn't the young-end of that be people in their late 50s-60s? I can't imagine what a thread reeking of that would be, but it wouldn't look like this. Do such things even exist on Sherdog? (threads being run by 60+s)

P.S. I admit that, for whatever reasons, pretty much 90% of posts one here sound to me like 14 year olds, so who knows.

LOL. Wouldn't the young-end of that be people in their late 50s-60s? I can't imagine what a thread reeking of that would be, but it wouldn't look like this. Do such things even exist on Sherdog? (threads being run by 60+s)

P.S. I admit that, for whatever reasons, pretty much 90% of posts one here sound to me like 14 year olds, so who knows.
Most of em are 14 year olds. 6'4 250 shredded gods at that

wait till TS finds out there are womens divisions now

We used to have handsome sexy gorgeous hunks like Dan Severn

dan-severn-belt_cropped.jpg

Now they are all tiny teenage boys, not real men.

Surprised?
This is bizarre time to be alive witnessing humans destroying our own planet

I'm gonna assume you're referencing the growing piles of discarded wind turbines and hybrid vehicle batteries that will be stacking up for the next hundred years.

Rather be a mask wearing pussy than a low IQ virus spreader!

There’s plenty of evidence to suggest that masks don’t even do anything, so you might just be a pussy for no reason. Go touch grass, workout or something. It won’t kill you.

I'm gonna assume you're referencing the growing piles of discarded wind turbines and hybrid vehicle batteries that will be stacking up for the next hundred years.

Please make sure to recycle your straws

Last edited:

I've seen threads where posters revealed their age. Lot of 40 and even 50-somethings.

Here's the hard reality that's going trigger you manbabies.

This
don-frye.jpg
serves no purpose in modern society.

The further back in time you go, the more physical strength mattered. Hunting, gathering, manual labor, etc. required brute strength. Along with brute strength comes a world view that promoted belligerency.

But we're not in Roman times. Or the Middle Ages. Or even the 20th century. It's 2021.

None of y'all are hunter-gatherers. Most of you work in an office. Most of you work in front of a computer. Most of you are fat.

<Steiner01>

You want to look like Prime Don Frye, be my guest. But don't expect to get a job just because you look like him. Very few jobs require physical strength and the ones that do lack prestige. The day of big brutes ruling society and having power just because they're big brutes are long over.

That's why this
don-frye.jpg
is fading away. It really does not serve a purpose anymore. Rather than being innate and "natural" it is merely era-dependent. That era is gone. We're in a new era. That's why this
don-frye.jpg
will never come back.

This
don-frye.jpg
is just cosplay for fat incels.

TLDR: This
69222%252Fprofile-galery%252Ffullbodyleft-picture%252FO%2527MALLEY_SEAN_L_07-10.png
will kick your ass and make you cry.

Here's the hard reality that's going trigger you manbabies.

This
don-frye.jpg
serves no purpose in modern society.

The further back in time you go, the more physical strength mattered. Hunting, gathering, manual labor, etc. required brute strength. Along with brute strength comes a world view that promoted belligerency.

But we're not in Roman times. Or the Middle Ages. Or even the 20th century. It's 2021.

None of y'all are hunter-gatherers. Most of you work in an office. Most of you work in front of a computer. Most of you are fat.

<Steiner01>

You want to look like Prime Don Frye, be my guest. But don't expect to get a job just because you look like him. Very few jobs require physical strength and the ones that do lack prestige. The day of big brutes ruling society and having power just because they're big brutes are long over.

That's why this
don-frye.jpg
is fading away. It really does not serve a purpose anymore. Rather than being innate and "natural" it is merely era-dependent. That era is gone. We're in a new era. That's why this
don-frye.jpg
will never come back.

This
don-frye.jpg
is just cosplay for fat incels.

TLDR: This
69222%252Fprofile-galery%252Ffullbodyleft-picture%252FO%2527MALLEY_SEAN_L_07-10.png
will kick your ass and make you cry.
All this post proves is that you’re attracted to Don Frye.

My boy Dricus looks pretty dapper here.

DSC09082.jpg

5F75D85B-59F8-42BB-A141-C88EC699BE23.jpeg Gatekeeping are we ?
Let’s use the current picture of the heavyweight champion don’t look too bad

Back