The greatest moment in MMA history

Yes, few month old account, please tell me more.

Few months? It's 2023. Besides, you started watching in 2011 then? Stupid argument. But you think a loss in boxing is the greatest moment for MMA (sic), so not much of a surprise.

Last edited:
Great moment for big Frank but a rematch would go like Volk vs Makhachev...

Fury landed some hard shots and looked frustrated that Francis can just eat them. Think he just resolved to coast on points after that rather than risk further injury.

We all knew Fury was a slob and would come dreadfully unprepared and also many here stated we wanted him to get knocked out.

What I would say, as someone who's been boxing for nearly a decade (I'm no champ by any means but I know I bit what I'm talking about) is that all this boxing "science" thing is complete bullshit.
There isn't actually that much to know in boxing, and someone with a good physique, bad intentions and some technical and tactical knowledge can go quite far. That's why fighters who start MMA late quite rapidly become competent in striking while still sucking big time in grappling.
Despite the fact that I've been boxing for 10 years, I know there are some guys with far less knowledge and experience than me that could beat me... The technical and tactical superiority doesn't matter that much past a certain point.

In grappling, things are completely different. There is no MMA fighter on earth that would have the beginning of a fraction of a chance aginst Gordon. Why ? Because there are WAAAAAAAYYYY more things to know in grappling than there is in boxing. It's not even close. Hence why BJJ instructionals are super long and dense while striking instructionals (especially boxing ones) are super shallow. There isn't just that much to know, and there isn't any "science" by any means.

It’s obvious that the Saudis paid Fury a shitload of money to make it entertaining. This also generates more interest for his fight with Usyk later this year.

Fury landed some hard shots and looked frustrated that Francis can just eat them. Think he just resolved to coast on points after that rather than risk further injury.
He couldn’t land on Francis that well because Francis didn’t come forward. He had to go after Francis and risk getting caught each exchange. He was obviously out of shape and didn’t take the fight seriously though.

He didn’t want to risk getting dropped again and miss his bigger payday in usyk

They can never be so smug and arrogant again after this humiliation. They robbed the MMA fighter. Their literal best HW of the past decade in his prime just got dropped, beat up, face ruined and outgrappled in the clinch by a 0-0 MMA fighter who was even made fun of in his own sport for being a wild striker.

Boxing fans had their fun with the Mayweather-McGregor fight but they got humiliated this time. Their smug shit talk caught up to them.

Our best MMA striker is a better boxer, in boxing, than the best HW boxer of this generation.
<36>

Outside of its ruleset, it has major holes. Fury was running away and pitty pattying the whole fight. In mixed rules he'd have got killed.

All UFC's paid posters are radio silent. First they were made fools when they smeared Francis, then fools again when they spread lies about it being an exhibition for months on end, and now they're all gameplanning what the fuck they could possibly say to salvage themselves over the next week. So far silence but I guarantee you the likely suspects will have something to say a few days from now once they get fed their shitty marketing bullet points.

Back