The greatest physical specimen in mma

Bunch of amateurs posting pics of male fighters..... 4 pages in and still a bunch of dudes being posted? Yikes.

4e2f2dbcecad048d1800000a

49-Gina-Carano-Sexy-Pictures-Prove-She-Is-An-Angel-In-Human-Form.jpg

She's very pretty and fit, but I don't know that I'd call her a "physical specimen" in the way TS is looking for.

Im gonna hi jack and segway here TS... my apologies, but the chins ability to absorb a blow, resilience from sustaining said shot, and one shot KO power clearly fall into the realm of physical presence... not just being aesthetically pleasing to look at. Below said fighters were not truly KO’d until later in their careers after sustained wars in the cage/ring...

Exhibit A
GettyImages-120129390.jpg

Exhibit B
8d16161a9bf252a77a24f2761e74a36f.jpg

Exhibit C
Cris-Cyborg-1.jpg

Exhibit D... For Genetically Superior Upper Lip Follicles
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u10.jpg

She's very pretty and fit, but I don't know that I'd call her a "physical specimen" in the way TS is looking for.

TS thread is kind of lame. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Gina is an incredible specemin if your into girls.

Last edited:
50 year old Herschel Walker.

herschelwalker3_original.jpg

Or Randleman.
kevin-randleman-11.jpg

I assume you're trying to discredit him, but those pictures just look like relaxed muscles versus flexed muscles. The muscle shape is all the same, including the absurd size of his traps and the visible ab definition even when relaxed, and if there are any outside factors, it might just be from a weight cut for a fight that he never had to do for football.

225lbs in NFL.

Weighed 220lbs in his last MMA weigh in and he wasn't cutting weight.

He's such a freak I could believe he's natural though.

Back