The "I wanna see Cormier-Gustaffson" Wagon

hfajardoe

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sign up if you think this is a great matchup for a title shot. Lets see what DC is made of. I believe that Gus can pull the W by decision. So Dana, make it happen, Pleeeeaaaasseeeeee!!!

ANy thoughts?

makes the most sense. i dont think gus should get a title shot 1 win after losing in the title fight and beating a top 15 guy, and i also think cormier needs atleast 1 top 10 or 5 win. perfect fight

Oh, a Jones fan wanting two contenders to knock one another off.

Gus fights winner of Jones/Glover (probably Jones), DC fights winner of Davis/Rumble, winner gets shitle tot

Makes the most sense for the time table and division. Jones should go back to "I'll fight anyone I want to be the greatest" instead of this Machiavellian bullshit he's trying.

makes the most sense. i dont think gus should get a title shot 1 win after losing in the title fight and beating a top 15 guy, and i also think cormier needs atleast 1 top 10 or 5 win. perfect fight
Chael Sonnen.
Vitor Belfort.
Lyoto Machida.

Would love to see it but I know we will see it eventually. I do want to see DC beat some more signifcant competition at LHW before getting a title shot. I mean, who does he think he is? Chael Sonnen?

only when gus has the title yes!

Gus fights winner of Jones/Glover (probably Jones), DC fights winner of Davis/Rumble, winner gets shitle tot

Makes the most sense for the time table and division. Jones should go back to "I'll fight anyone I want to be the greatest" instead of this Machiavellian bullshit he's trying.

/thread

They can fight for the title when Gus gets it from Jones, if the latter gets past Glover.

How about no?

burning%20wagon.jpg

I wouldn't say Rumble deserves a title shot even if he wins vs Davis and DC.

So what if one knocks the other one off?, this is not the last fight on any of them. I prefer to watch a good fight, that protect them in the mode of "so they cant knock one another off" and feed them cans or give them inmediate title shots without facing topt 10 contenders.

Hehe, Gus fans are seriously scared of a DC fight. I actually don't get the hate for DC, he's proven his worth at HW, and it seemed the biggest concern was if he'd make weight. He made it just fine, even if he did beat an unproven in his first LHW fight. He deserves to be in the discussion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back