Crime The killing of Dexter Reed. The new George Floyd? "He was just riding around in his car, and they killed him"

Blue lights are police. Mimms v Pennsylvania says you MUST exist the vehicle upon being requested. Simple facts.

I dislike police, but I know they can ruin you so I do things right.

Wear your seatbelt if you don't want to get pulled over.

More like the past. Wasn't his first account. He'll probably be back as N64 or something

Yeah, but many regular members were banned at one point. From 2007-2013 mods were extremely trigger happy with the ban hammer.

Shooting seems justified, but why the fuck are cops firing nearly a hundred rounds? It said one cop kept reloaded after the others had stopped and shot 40 times himself.

That's not safe in a neighborhood, and cops mag dump all the damn time like they're trained to shoot until it goes click

That's not safe either in a gunfight, as then you're forced to reload when you go empty, rather than having rounds left in the mag and choosing when to reload when there's an opportunity or when the shots left in the mag will be suddenly needed again.

Shooting seems justified, but why the fuck are cops firing nearly a hundred rounds? It said one cop kept reloaded after the others had stopped and shot 40 times himself.

That's not safe in a neighborhood, and cops mag dump all the damn time like they're trained to shoot until it goes click

That's not safe either in a gunfight, as then you're forced to reload when you go empty, rather than having rounds left in the mag and choosing when to reload when there's an opportunity or when the shots left in the mag will be suddenly needed again.

Yeah it was a lot. 100% justified like you said, but I wonder how many cops were there shooting. I couldn't tell from the video.

Assuming they all have 12-15 rd mags.. that is 6-8 FULL mags going into 1 car. It's a lot.

The Goon Poon ladies and gentlemen, he gets mad when you show how corrupt his side is, and then tries to spin it.
Thats all I see in this thread so far. The patented "Why do you care?!?!?"

Got to know which battles to fight, and which to concede. You absolutely cannot win arguing about getting out of the vehicle at a stop. You must by law, and it is not worth the trouble that comes with disobeying that sort of order. Especially not at the time of the incident. Maybe in court after, but you have to survive to that date first..

Don't like cops, but I don't like being shot even moreso.

Yeah it was a lot. 100% justified like you said, but I wonder how many cops were there shooting. I couldn't tell from the video.

Assuming they all have 12-15 rd mags.. that is 6-8 FULL mags going into 1 car. It's a lot.
Most full size handgun magazines are 17 rounds. Cops are using full sized handguns, not compact ones for conceal carrying

Makes Illinois 15 round limit on handgun magazines pretty annoying

Yeah, but many regular members were banned at one point. From 2007-2013 mods were extremely trigger happy with the ban hammer.
A lot less so these days. So if you get banned, don't come back and do the same things that got you banned in the first place and expect lenience.

I watched a few bodycam videos here and read a few sensation headlines, but it's easier to ask than go digging.

This guy shot first and wounded a cop? Then continued to shoot 10 more times at officers as they were returning fire? Last source I read said he emptied his gun at the officers which is why they kept shooting(protocol is fire until the guy is neutralized/stops being able to shoot back)

What's the problem here then?

Back