The landlord called the police

She obviously wants your package so why don’t you deliver it

First of all, you need to fix the relationship with your mother...

2nd. If you have evidence thru amazon that your packages got delivered that day.. i dont see what the problem is... talk to your mother, show her the boxes with your name on them, and that should be enough to calm her down.

1a3faace9432035ec904d3e6dd55920a.jpg

A happy woman with 4 packages.

By the way, what is your living situation, you said land lady...are you house sharing? How old is she?

Has she shown other MH signs?

It could be just a matter of a misunderstanding that she is hyping up as some people do, but it might be something else.

My landlord came home today and said if the police show up, call her, and she walked out. I'm like wtf lol? I go out to my car to vape and she comes home and says someone stole her packages, and she called the cops. She said the cops were coming and "don't worry you won't have to talk to them". I'm like what happened to your camera on the front door, she said it had low batteries and didn't record.

Now here's the thing, I remember her telling me about this like 4-5 days ago? One day I came home from work and there were 4 packages on the front deck, all 4 lined up in a row beside each other. Two were mine, two were hers, and I grabbed them all and went inside. I put her packages down near the door and took mine upstairs. Later she asks me where are the packages. I told her I left hers downstairs by the door. She said there was suppose to be 4 packages, she only got two. I told her there was 4 packages, two were mine. She says she was suppose to get 4 and they sent her a picture of all 4. I'm thinking lol what is she talking about, there were only 2 packages for her, 2 for me. I told her maybe if they took a picture of hers that mine were also in the picture so it showed 4, since mine were beside hers. She said she was suppose to get 4 and shes missing 2. I told her I don't know what to tell her I only saw the two packages for her.

Is she trying to say I stole her packages? Is she calling the police on me? What is going on lol. I have my doubts that these packages ever even existed honestly.
You should stop stealing from your mom. She's already letting you live with her.

I'm just glad TS got his anime dolls safely. Hopefully your landlady's packages show up soon so you can focus on playing with them more.

Shea just dumb and thought the picture sent to her of the 4 were all hers

Don't touch her shit next time tho just to keep things all copacetic

Do you like your current living situation? This is something that you could fix if you wanted to. You could move somewhere else. If you are locked into a lease, you can at least start the making the plans for gettimg a new place to live and maybe even discuss ending your lease early since she probably doesn't want you there if she thinks you're a theif.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back