Nintendo The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Ok can someone spoiler tag a loose idea of how to progress in this? I've just been unlocking towers and doing shrines. I found a lightning dragon who broke my sword in 4 hits and one shot me. I think it's time to find better gear.

Ok can someone spoiler tag a loose idea of how to progress in this? I've just been unlocking towers and doing shrines. I found a lightning dragon who broke my sword in 4 hits and one shot me. I think it's time to find better gear.

keep doing shrines and do the quests to unlock the fairy fountains so you can upgrade your armor. the hylian set you can buy from lookout landing doesnt take much materials to upgrade a few times. then start working on better armor. the royal guard, barbarian, and soldiers armor sets shouldnt be too hard to get early on. theres all kinds of videos and guides you can watch if youre not sure how to find it

I'm glad there's nothing coming out for a while that I want because I feel like I'm going to be playing this game forever.

I hope Tinkle isn't in this one. Creepy fucker'd probably enjoy being centipeded.

you sick sadistic fuck!
Bob-Office-Space-Licking-Upper-Lip.gif

DF8vDp7UAAAN13w.jpg

I'm glad I found out what the prize was before collecting all the korok seeds, the guy is a straight up villain!

i will never put myself through that. i got just enough korok seeds in breath of the wild to max my shit and then im like fuck it. occasionally id stumble across another korok and just do it out of instinct. but to hell with it, the moment i max my shit in tears of the kingdom and come across another one of these fuckers too lazy to walk over to his friend, i'm building a motherfucking korok rotisserie.

i'm leaving hestu out of it though.

Within a year I’d say. Nintendo has been extremely quiet about games after Tears of the Kingdom. Probably going to be a console reveal in fall
That could.be true but even if it's revealed in the fall it won't be out till spring most likely like the first switch. Hopefully we'll have a new one out this time next year

Feels like I miss the boat on the Zelda stuff. I never played the games as a kid and Breath of the Wild was my first Zelda game; I didn't really see how it was so special. The combat was very easy and simple, the open world was ok, the puzzles were ok, customization was ok... Idk man, I just didn't see the 'magic' that so many other people seem to get with these games. Most of the folks who seem to love these games (at least speaking anecdotally), are kids and people who have been playing Zelda games for years. The trailer looks alright, but maybe this is a series that just isn't for me.

Most Zelda games are overrated and you’re right about BOTW.

Hoping this one is a lot better.

Back