The metal thread \m/

Yes Im German, my friend too. Good to hear your friend made it. My friend was there last year, I think he had the tickets since Corona, as everything was cancelled back then. So at least he has been there already. Hes a big Iron Maiden fan though, but he has seen them several times already, he will survive.

Im not a big concert guy myself, had a very unfortunate experience though 2017 at Rock am Ring (first time). Was looking forward to Rammstein the most that year and just their performance was cancelled due to security fears (possible Islamistic security threat)...

Hallo! ;) I remember that - I was at Rock im Park that year and saw Rammstein there. Went a couple of times to that festival pre-covid also saw Maiden there once and Sabbath on their final tour. Slayer aswell.

Hallo! ;) I remember that - I was at Rock im Park that year and saw Rammstein there. Went a couple of times to that festival pre-covid also saw Maiden there once and Sabbath on their final tour. Slayer aswell.

yea Rock am RIng was stopped only saturday at around 8pm, restarted Sunday. Rammstein couldnt perform next day because they went to Rock im Park. Luck you! :)

OVERKILL, EXODUS, ARMORED SAINT And Ex-MACHINE HEAD Members Join Forces In New Band

Former MACHINE HEAD and current VIO-LENCE guitarist Phil Demmel has joined forced with ex-ADRENALINE MOB guitarist Mike Orlando, ARMORED SAINT/ex-ANTHRAX singer John Bush, OVERKILL/SHADOWS FALL drummer Jason Bittner and EXODUS bassist Jack Gibson in an as-yet-unnamed new project which is currently working on material for its debut album.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/overk...-machine-head-members-join-forces-in-new-band

I'm down for this!

OVERKILL, EXODUS, ARMORED SAINT And Ex-MACHINE HEAD Members Join Forces In New Band

Former MACHINE HEAD and current VIO-LENCE guitarist Phil Demmel has joined forced with ex-ADRENALINE MOB guitarist Mike Orlando, ARMORED SAINT/ex-ANTHRAX singer John Bush, OVERKILL/SHADOWS FALL drummer Jason Bittner and EXODUS bassist Jack Gibson in an as-yet-unnamed new project which is currently working on material for its debut album.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/overk...-machine-head-members-join-forces-in-new-band

I'm down for this!

This has some potential just from having Demmel, Bush and Bittner

I'm down for this!
announcing a new band without a band name is just lols

The PERFECT Metallica killer band !!! In the everlasting Megadeth vs Metallica saga, the former win big time :):)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back