The most hardest and brutal Pill to swallow when it comes to Aldo

conor is not ahead of aldo lol. conner never defended one time. aldo was champ for like 9 years.

put the pipe down. we are here for you.

Forget FW, Aldo is one of the top 5 all time GOATs. He did more for longer than Holloway and Volkanovski. And that’s excluding the WEC, which in all fairness should be included considering there was no FW division in the UFC at the time.

ALDO aint even top 3 FW.
1. VOLKANOVSKI
2. Max Holloway
3 Conor mcgregor
4. Aldo

Lets compare wins...
Volk beaten : Max x3, Aldo, Yair, Ortega (honorable mentions Mendes, zombie)

Max : Aldo x2, Ortega, Pettis, Yair and Ortega (honorable mention Allen, Gaethje, swanson)

Conor : Max, dustin, Aldo, mendes, Alvarez.( honorable mention Diaz)

Aldo: Frankie, mendez, zombie, Swanson. (honorable mention Faber)

You dont get to be the GOAT of the division just because you defend your belt more times against taxi drivers, Aldo literally brought his belt from another organization and started defending it in the UFC.. if Conor, max and Alex were given the same opportunity they'd have 10+ defences. What matters is who has the better wins.

Also he lost to all three of those guys in his prime. Just because you lose to better fighters dont mean you're out of your prime all of a sudden. he was in his late 20s and early 30s when he lost to these guys.

in before you say, he had an early prime lol... he is still winning fights so clearly he isn't washed like Ferg or Woodley... he just lost to better fighters in his prime, nothing wrong with that.

Lmfao .

Imagine having Conor there who never defended his belt higher then Aldo lol with the added justification that the win of beating Aldo ( which would mean beating Aldo means something) is just down right hilarious....

The simultaneous attempt to lower Aldo's stock while using him to prop up those above him is just fucking...

Poetic ..hahaha

.good job TS.

Ahhahahaha .

U really didn't think this through...

Aldo is the FW GOAT ... Also the king of Rio ... Stop hating...lol

Conor belongs on no GOAT list anywhere... just the highest paid lists...which in the end means nothing

Fedor, Jones, GSP, Silva, Khabib.

People like BJ Penn, if they rank squatted at featherweight. Would probably have beat Aldo. But they all tested themselves at multiple weights.

Why is the only time Aldo would ever fight above featherweight, pre-USADA... I'm sorry everyone.
The UFC blocked Aldo vs Pettis because they wanted Aldo to relinquish his title if he were to move up to LW. Aldo had a pretty good run at BW as well.
And yeah, the only way to have Khabib over Aldo is mental gymnastics.

He has you could argue maybe five good wins. Three title defenses and spent two years at the top before retiring. There’s no significant metric that he has over Aldo, and there are multiple metrics that Aldo doubles and triples him in.

having a win over Eddie is better than beating Edger who is coming to lower weight class for the first time on a two losing streak... and thats literally Aldo's best win lol.
Edgar was way better champion than Alvarez

if max didnt lose to Alex, Dude would've been the GOAT... has better wins than any GOAT of MMA... way better wins than Jones and GSP.
That's fucking funny man. You should take up comedy. Fucking good shit with this post

I won't read a funnier post on this site today. You locked it up with this one.

He soundly lost twice to Dustin Poirier, one of the fights was at FW so there's no bs about FW vs LW. He isn't the GOAT anything

I don't use Wikipedia. I judge measurables in the cage. Unfortunately vs McGregor Aldo didn't have anything to measure.

The question becomes...how heavily do you weigh that moment comparing and ranking the entirely of their respective careers at 145?

Max and Volk are clearly better than Aldo.

"the most dominant featherweight champion in UFC history" would be a good name for this jose aldo thread.

ALDO aint even top 3 FW.
1. VOLKANOVSKI
2. Max Holloway
3 Conor mcgregor
4. Aldo

Lets compare wins...

Max : Aldo x2, Ortega, Pettis, Yair and Ortega (honorable mention Allen, Gaethje, swanson)

You dont get to be the GOAT of the division just because you defend your belt more times against taxi drivers, Aldo literally brought his belt from another organization and started defending it in the UFC.. if Conor, max and Alex were given the same opportunity they'd have 10+ defences. What matters is who has the better wins.

Also he lost to all three of those guys in his prime. Just because you lose to better fighters dont mean you're out of your prime all of a sudden. he was in his late 20s and early 30s when he lost to these guys.

in before you say, he had an early prime lol... he is still winning fights so clearly he isn't washed like Ferg or Woodley... he just lost to better fighters in his prime, nothing wrong with that.

Brave post
I agree fully

I don't care about belts and all that other rubbish. Aldo is 4th best In the division history. If people want him as goat because he defended his belt a few times? Have at it,but he is not as good as those other 3

should i have chili dogs with cheese and onions, or biscuits and gravy, for dinner?

Henderson was going to take Aldo's 145 belt at 155?

No just thinking logically
What you're doing here, I would neither describe as "logical" or even "thinking"

You are REALLY struggling here. You act like you're here with facts but every single one of your posts I've responded to has included absolutely categorical bullshit. Like, not even close to opinion, straight up wrong information.

I don't use Wikipedia.
Well jeez, maybe you should fucking start, considering your track record here

Last edited:
Aldo's like 5'6"... he is way too small to fight at LW. Anyone that has even an ounce of fucking common sense figured that out long ago. Except for you apparently. He fought at the appropriate weight classes for his physical size.

i agree with the rest of the points, but i think Aldo could've beat Eddie Alvarez for the LW title for sure.

One thing will always remain true, anyone's claim to GOAT status can be challenged. Also, it's super easy to discredit a guy's career. Name your favorite fighter, I can explain how they're not the goat.

I'm not mad at the OP. I'm just curious to know what made this guy make this thread. LOL. Tryina rustle jimmies? Seems like a pretty pointless thread.

ALDO aint even top 3 FW.
1. VOLKANOVSKI
2. Max Holloway
3 Conor mcgregor
4. Aldo

Lets compare wins...

Ban this troll.

Well, this is outright stupid. Aldo would get murdered at 170.

Also, why not use your real account instead of hiding behind your sock account?

What the fuck are you even trying to say here? Seriously, it's like you're trying to make two different points, and used each point to make the other one wrong.

Did Aldo ever piss hot? Even once? We'll wait for your answer. And if you are going to beat around the bush repeatedly, just fucking man up and say what you really want to say. You're using your throwaway account anyways, so what does it matter?

Aldo's like 5'6"... he is way too small to fight at LW. Anyone that has even an ounce of fucking common sense figured that out long ago. Except for you apparently. He fought at the appropriate weight classes for his physical size.
BJ Penn is 5'9 and fought Lyoto Machida, who was a stronger opponent than most of the people Aldo fought. If BJ Penn sat at one division he would defend 9 times too.

Back