Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

giphy.gif

lol, let the bitterness flow though you buddeh
Bitter for what ? ….. her run of wins until the Holm fight was pretty epic ……Just the thought of her being a role model for young ladies seemed like a bad idea imo ….shit human being

Bitter for what ? ….. her run of wins until the Holm fight was pretty epic ……Just the thought of her being a role model for young ladies seemed like a bad idea imo ….shit human being
you are.

She was very athletic, super talented and with some proper coaching, instead of wasting her time hitting mitts with the biggest fraud the sport has ever seen, she could have achieved way more than she did. The reality however, was that as soon as she faced someone who could actually fight and had the ability to hurt her, she suddenly forgot how to fight, her stand up in the Holly fight was just laughable, but Holly was never really the type of girl to sit down on her punches, thats why the head kick was required.

Amanda Nunes however, really sits down, and it was evident even before the fight that Ronda was scared, and even more so in the fight, where she got hit and immediately shut down. And it wasn't like Amanda was a striking virtuoso, just look at the Ronda fight, yes she is heavy handed but super sloppy, wide open chin straight up in the air everytime she throws, telegraphing everything.

Can we just stop talking about her and let her fade into irrelevance

This video debunks Rouseys lie about going into fights concussed and it affecting her performance.

Ronda is also getting massive blowback for her recent interviews and her book.

Even Jimmy Smith came out with a new video with more testimonials about Ronda just being a horrible person in general.

Sherdoggy simpletons will probably defend her, making it about the haters and not the fact she brought it unto herself.

I for one respected ronda for being a fighter but she lacks sportsmanship and is a bit entitled.

why does anyone even need to debunk her bullshit though? everyone knows it's bullshit. i don't know anyone who bought into all of this "i had a million concussions while in UFC" excuse. what's wild is that she brought that shit up and all it did was remind everyone "oh yeah, you got slept twice in embarrassing fashion and then when it was your turn to hold the L you cried into a purple pillow because you were too humiliated to accept it"

maybe she was concussed based on her habit of lying. she seems to burn bridges wherever she goes. she's made her money though..... she can easily fuck off and be left alone the rest of her life.

Sherdoggy simpletons will probably defend her, making it about the haters and not the fact she brought it unto herself.
For a 2004 account (or should I say 2018) you don't sound particularly up on what is going on. Everyone here already hates Rousey and you aren't saying anything new. We all already commented on the last video made about her.

Back