The only way Khamzat can redeem himself if he does this ....

There are no opponents for Izzy.. He drained the weakest division out there.. What do you do? You bring Chimaev in.. Izzy also said in an interview he wants to fight him.. He gets the winner of that November fight period... Or he fights winner of the trilogy all the same
Khamzat needs to make weight and beat a ranked contender first.

Izzy can fight Muniz or Imavov and Khamzat can fight Costa or any other top 5 MW on the same card. The fight will be so much bigger if you allow it to simmer and force Khamzat to earn it.

As it stands now, I think Costa and Whittaker are both bad matchups for Khamzat.

I would give Alex Pereira a rematch before I gave Khamzat a completely undeserved title shot. After all, he beat Izzy twice.

I would give Sean Strickland coming off a loss to Poatan a title shot before I gave one to Khamzat. Even more so if Strickland wins his next fight.

Izzy can fight Muniz or Imavov and Khamzat can fight Costa or any other top 5 MW on the same card. The fight will be so much bigger if you allow it to simmer and force Khamzat to earn it.

As it stands now, I think Costa and Whittaker are both bad matchups for Khamzat.

I would give Alex Pereira a rematch before I gave Khamzat a completely undeserved title shot. After all, he beat Izzy twice.

I would give Sean Strickland coming off a loss to Poatan a title shot before I gave one to Khamzat. Even more so if Strickland wins his next fight.

This is some monstrous ducking on behalf of Izzy.. You most be some super-fan izzy and realize he has no good shoot in this fight..

Lmao this post of yours actully proves why that fight has to be next period... You prove my point

Next level ducking... Coming up with irrelevant meles etc etc.. Conor attack a bus and got a title shoot. Not even sure we exist in the same world..

He has zero opponents left if he beats Poatan..... Nobody what is he gonna do.. Fighting Imavov his not yet title worthy..

Either way Chimaev is fighting for a title in 2023 whether it is that one or the trilogy.. It is alll the same.. But majority of the fans might actully wanna see him take on the MW champ

If k-mat doesn’t keep it stand up like the burns fight that will be telling. No way that is happening.

This.
If you want to show up as a middleweight then he needs to get past the gatekeepers, possibly the hardest 2 in any division.

This is some monstrous ducking on behalf of Izzy.. You most be some super-fan izzy and realize he has no good shoot in this fight..

Lmao this post of yours actully proves why that fight has to be next period... You prove my point
I'm actually not a huge Izzy fan, I like him okay. I was a Khamzat fan but his antics the past 2-3 days have cost him my support.

Jfc dude, it's not ducking to say Khamzat needs to beat somebody if he wants to fight for the MW belt. He's beaten nobody. Win a fight against a ranked middleweight.

If Khamzat is so good and wants to smash everybody that shouldn't be a problem for him, right?

What's the point of rushing it? Borz goes in there and gets starched early by Izzy and then we're right back to "Izzy has nobody to fight!" just a few months later. Borz is not even 30 yet. There's no rush.

Chimaev is probably done at welter, will have to face a top dog at mw before getting a shot. I think he beats Izzy and maybe Pereira if he manages to take him down quickly. Rob beats the crap out of him, though.

there is no way canzat can redeem himself after this disaster.

he is absolutely embarrassing. and made a joke out off himself.

I don't care if he wins or loses tomorrow. He's a loudmouth amd unprofessional, and wasting his opportunity and then refusing to take responsibility doesn't make me a fan.

He if taps Holland in the cage, taps Nate in the locker room and taps Costa at the PI after party... only then will I be a fan again. ;)

No redemption if he KOs any of them?

Oh Yes.. He will be given that fight... Who does Izzy fight if he starches Poaten? the answer is nobody.. Khamzat Is the only option here really there is nobody..

Besides they are the two bad-guys and people love to see such stories the clash of the bad boys that everyone want to see lose..

Khamzat-Izzy is written heaven and they remind of each other
Not after he missed weight for a main event.

Beat the crap out of Kevin and hope that Tony destroys Nate.
Then call out Paulo Costa, he has no right to talk about titles until he gets back his honour.

F his coach, that bloody yes man, letting Khamzat miss weight like that.
No. He needs to win then apologize for the fuck up and thank the UFC and other fighters for accommodating.

It was all a setup. WOLF TICKETS. Thankfully I get my shit for free.

Thanks Dana

If Khamzat Chimaev is looking for redemption, in one month he should fight, and defeat, those 10 men Nate Diaz wanted the UFC to sign, in a single day. The sides can work out the details, like a day is 24 hours, Diaztown is in San Joaquin County and San Joaquin County is Diaztown, etc. before the event. After that event the con men will be separated from the hustlers. If Chimaev is left standing, then hype train rerailed, the rarest of all hype trains.

According to many Chimaev is even favorite in both fights... Try to explain your way out of that
Commissions aren't gonna care who's hyped and the favorite because a bunch of internet nerds say so.

Lol at guys saying he won’t get a title shot after this debacle - does the name Conor Mcgregor mean anything to you ?

Lol at guys saying he won’t get a title shot after this debacle - does the name Conor Mcgregor mean anything to you ?

Conor pretty much already became gigantic draw before he started fucking up. Khamzat is nowhere near anything like that so far.

Besides, Conor fuckups weren't actually endangering PPVs, last minute too.

He can redeem himself by a great performance, say he's sorry that he missed weight, and stop acting like a bully. I think only the first is probable though.

Back