Crime The people who stole Ashley Biden's diary and sold it to Project Veritas plead guilty to fed charges

We don't know what age the showers occured at. She could think that cutoff should be at 2 so having it happen at 4 or 5 she thinks is inappropriate.

(just playing a little devils advocate to keep some of the assumptions in check, both ways)

How the fuck would you shower with a two year old? lol..

Seriously

How the fuck would you shower with a two year old? lol..

Seriously
Not sure how it’s hard? They just stand there, and you gotta bend over to wash them. Gotta make it fun or they’re afraid to go under the shower stream.

My 1 1/2 year old I just had to do a vomit shower with I held him and used free hand to wash him with

Not sure how it’s hard? They just stand there, and you gotta bend over to wash them. Gotta make it fun or they’re afraid to go under the shower stream.

My 1 1/2 year old I just had to do a vomit shower with I held him and used free hand to wash him with

Oooff... Maybe it's easier with a son.

There would be no way I could have showered with my daughters, ever. Maybe with swim shorts or something. My kids have never seen me naked. Maybe I'm a prude or something.

lol...

Who showers with their kids? I had twin girls and it was strictly baths... always. Never took a shower with them.

The thought of showering with your kids, naked, is fucking gross and disturbing.
I mean I have a big walk in shower my son would just walk in when I was showering with a few of his hot wheels he was 2

You're so pathetic. Yes, there is new developments. No, its not a "republican disinformation campaign".
Yes it is fake, she never says her dad is a pedo. She has a private diary to work through whatever trauma she has gone through. But lots of posters using this to claim Biden is a pedo. That's what is fake: the conclusions right wing dorks are making.

No. A good amount of the story changed. The diary being "unauthenticated" was used to have the content seen as fake news. See above Andy Capp, a good poster, was certain the leaks were all fake until this. I'm sure many were in that camp.

This here is the confirmation that everything written in the pages was actually written by Ashley. Snopes even updated their fact check on this.
No, not really. The leaked "contents" are not verified. Much like hunters laptop, there is plenty of room for editing and creation of content. She says her diary was stolen and right wing dorks concluding that this proves Biden is a pedo is really sad. The only thing she confirms is that her diary was stolen by this person.

lol...

Who showers with their kids? I had twin girls and it was strictly baths... always. Never took a shower with them.

The thought of showering with your kids, naked, is fucking gross and disturbing.

My parents were split but I remember showering with them at certain points. It wasn't creepy or anything. Probably just a necessity of only having one bathroom at the time.

No, not really. The leaked "contents" are not verified. Much like hunters laptop, there is plenty of room for editing and creation of content. She says her diary was stolen and right wing dorks concluding that this proves Biden is a pedo is really sad. The only thing she confirms is that her diary was stolen by this person.
She said "my personal journal can be viewed online" and says things are misinterpreted in it, doesn't say it's been edited or she would have for sure included that in the letter to show how damaging it's theft and reveal was to her for sentencing.

The page most often passed around about her thinking she may have been molested in the past and the inappropriate showers with her Dad doesn't appear to be edited or doctored.

You're holding onto a myth as bad as right wingers. She didn't just say it was stolen, she specially said her journal can be viewed online. Confirming the pictures taken are of the diary in question.

She said "my personal journal can be viewed online" and says things are misinterpreted in it, doesn't say it's been edited or she would have for sure included that in the letter to show how damaging it's theft and reveal was to her for sentencing.

The page most often passed around about her thinking she may have been molested in the past and the inappropriate showers with her Dad doesn't appear to be edited or doctored.

You're holding onto a myth as bad as right wingers. She didn't just say it was stolen, she specially said her journal can be viewed online. Confirming the pictures taken are of the diary in question.
Ok, even if that's true, the conclusions right wing dorks are making are quite the leaps in logic and not an honest narrative.

Yeah. But you thinking it's manufactured is just as much of a leap in logic and not an honest narrative
Uh, this came from project veritas, remember. Absolutely zero reason to give anything they publish an ounce of credibility. And she does not confirm the most quoted portion of the diary is real, just that it was stolen and is available online, much like hunters laptop.

Uh, this came from project veritas, remember. Absolutely zero reason to give anything they publish an ounce of credibility. And she does not confirm the most quoted portion of the diary is real, just that it was stolen and is available online, much like hunters laptop.

The didn't publish it doofus

lol...

No diary was stolen - It was abandoned by Ashley Biden and found. Just like Hunter and his laptop. What's wrong with these Bidens?

after covering your ears and screaming for a year, you are now forced to admit Joe biden’s daughter has accused him of molesting her, in writing.

Your first question is “are there dick pics”?
Some of you guys really are deplorable. This letter does not state that Biden molested her, that's the wishful conclusion of your demented partisan mind. It's no different than screeching that Biden pinched a girl's nipples on video and then using some cult member contacting her online as a minor in order to advance the political smear. And you can tell the real hacks because they claim this and then wave away and make excuses for all of TR7MP's perverse statements including regarding his own daughter.

"The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts... Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

How do you take that to mean she's accusing Biden of molesting her? Even the pages in the diary start off mentioning neighbors that were the likely culprits if she really was molested. The real victim of molestation here though is you. You spend every day gladly getting fucked in the ear by Tucker and the rest of the right-wing fake news peddlers and they've left your skull full of propaganda pies.

So what are those pictures next to the letter in that Tweet? It sure seems to be indicating proof of the person in the partially blurred out photo is the same as the person with the starfish earrings in the other one. If it's Ashley we can see how impartial that person is and how much they care for the emotional distress she's been put through as partisan hacks and foreign governments tried their best to keep TR7MP in power.

Back