The perfect next opponent for Nickal

JoeRowe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It has to be a decent name since Bo is a ppv fighter & his next fight is probably going to be at UFC 300. It can't be anyone too skilled or that close to the top-15. A step-up that's not too risky but can still give him the proverbial "rub". Perhaps a passing-of-the-torch from one former All-American prodigy to the next?

download (2).jpegScreenshot_20231125_201335_Gallery.jpg

images (1).jpegYUHPDPZCPVCSXHG3EHJLQJIQK4.jpg

Weidman is obviously a step up from Jamie Pickett & the other guy the Bo just beat, doesn't have much left in the tank, but does have 1 fight left on his deal. Not too dissimilar from giving Tony 1 more fight vs a young star in Paddy.

Maybe teh Chris can turn back the clock and humble the very green & inexperienced Nickal & retire on a high note.

Last edited:
Damn, another Pimblett vs Ferguson scenario, but here i think i give the edge to Weidman, he doesnt have much in the tank but Nickal is still rudimentary AF, keep in mind its his 6th fight, Ferguson is Pimblett's 24th.

Sorry but Barnakle will be stuck to crushing cans for as very long time dude is terrified to step it up.

I hate it.... But it's damn good matchmaking well done TS. Maybe we can get Rockhold resigned for next bkfc is done with him.

I hate it.... But it's damn good matchmaking well done TS. Maybe we can get Rockhold resigned for next bkfc is done with him.
Can't stand either one of them so will be happy that either loses.

But would weirdly maybe root for the old dog in this fight.

Agree it is good matchmaking. Well done TS..

That would be a fight Weidman would think he was going to win, but he would get starched

life is so easy if Dana is on your nuts lol

The fact that this bum is a ppv fighter is ridiculous

Bo will take the o Malley route by fighting bums for years then wait for a champ he can beat

Last edited:
Can't stand either one of them so will be happy that either loses.

But would weirdly maybe root for the old dog in this fight.

Agree it is good matchmaking. Well done TS..
Thanks Sherbros

Weidman already beaten enough.

There's a savage called Ikram Aliskerov. He got KO before and Nickal has legit KO power. Winner gets into Top 10 and potential fight with Borz.

If Bo Nickal wants to be the next Chris Weidman he ought to be able to beat Chris Weidman.
Has he even mentioned Weidman? I don’t think he wants to be the next anything. Just the first Bo Nickal.

Back