The perfect next opponent for Nickal

If Bo wins his next fight, he deserves a ranked fighter plain and simple.

I'm thinking Paul Craig or Hernandez/Doldize.

If Bo wins his next fight, he deserves a ranked fighter plain and simple.

I'm thinking Paul Craig or Hernandez/Doldize.
Beating Cody Brundage = deserves top 15? Not if we're using logic. Brundage is like 50th at best

Why is it that Ive barely ever heard of any of the cans they're setting up for this fool? Worse yet why is he anywhere near the main card with these ? I like Bo but I just don't get why they coddle him but throw other prospects directly into the flames? Trump?
He has 5 total MMA fights. He needs time to develop so that's why they aren't throwing him to the wolves yet.

Putting him on the PPV is probably a financial decision. UFC might think fans of US wrestling will buy the PPV or they have data that shows he draws. He is naturally good at running his mouth to promote his fights.

He has 5 total MMA fights. He needs time to develop so that's why they aren't throwing him to the wolves yet.

Putting him on the PPV is probably a financial decision. UFC might think fans of US wrestling will buy the PPV or they have data that shows he draws. He is naturally good at running his mouth to promote his fights.
There have been plenty before him that wrre jist as hyped some more and they were immediately thrown to the wolves

HELL NO. If Dana is keeping that dirtbag around someone with KO power and TD defense period. Da Chris needs another wake up call that only going to sleep will provide

Damn, another Pimblett vs Ferguson scenario, but here i think i give the edge to Weidman, he doesnt have much in the tank but Nickal is still rudimentary AF, keep in mind its his 6th fight, Ferguson is Pimblett's 24th.

Nickal would absolutely murder Weidman. Chris moves like a zombie with less athleticism and telegraphs everything

I think Chris takes a savage beating, he’s taken enough abuse in his life and probably the next one

Back