it-is-thursday-my-dudes.gif

Well my Friday but don't be Jelly!
Thanks for the shout, my friend!
I’ll tag
@Zebra Cheeks
@Ares Black
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
@Jackonfire

Bonjour Otto!!! Gonna spread my man love in here!!!

@ModernMatt my dude from way up north, and a BB fan, must be getting close to 24 hours of daylight up there soon
@KnightTemplar love reading this dude's posts in the marvel threads, guy knows everything
@Thrawn33 homie loves Thrawn even more than I do, and we just know we're going to be seeing him soon in the Ahsoka live action show
@Smokes my man who started the awesome toy collectors thread, I haven't been in there in awhile but I love that thread

Have a great day everybody, enjoy my man love that I have bestowed upon you

it's getting close to 24 hours of sunlight. Can notice it when its not cloudy out, but the last week and a half have been all clouds. It actually snowed last Tuesday, like a mini-blizzard where i couldn't see up the hill.

And not sure if you've been watching Survivor this season, but it's actually been pretty fun

it's getting close to 24 hours of sunlight. Can notice it when its not cloudy out, but the last week and a half have been all clouds. It actually snowed last Tuesday, like a mini-blizzard where i couldn't see up the hill.

And not sure if you've been watching Survivor this season, but it's actually been pretty fun
Phenomenal season so far, rooting for Jonathan!!
Haven’t watched last night’s episode yet though

Phenomenal season so far, rooting for Jonathan!!
Haven’t watched last night’s episode yet though

haha, i'm rooting for Jonathan as well. I know people generally root for the underdog, but Survivor has been all underdog winners for what seems like 10 years now. Is this the furthest a competition beast has gone? Usually they're the first 1-3 people out after the merge.

Next week is the finale, after what happened last episode, it should be an interesting finale

Back